International Hawks - help please

Remove this Banner Ad

My brother is a massive Hawks fan, Kennedy club member etc, and unfortunately for him is on a plane to Bangalore today for work for the next couple of weeks (will arrive back in the country just in time for the GF).

Does anyone know what websites may be useful for him to watch the games this weekend and, more importantly, the Prelim next week? Obviously he can stream audio over the AFL site, but if there's somewhere he can get some vision as well, he'd really appreciate it.

Hope someone can point us in the right direction!

Cheers,

Woodside Hawk.

My brother is a massive Hawks fan, Kennedy club member etc, and unfortunately for him is on a plane to Bangalore today for work for the next couple of weeks (will arrive back in the country just in time for the GF).

Does anyone know what websites may be useful for him to watch the games this weekend and, more importantly, the Prelim next week? Obviously he can stream audio over the AFL site, but if there's somewhere he can get some vision as well, he'd really appreciate it.

Hope someone can point us in the right direction!

Cheers,

Woodside Hawk.

He will need to find a pub (or maybe his hotel) that has Australian Network. See here for India viewing times. http://australianetwork.com/. Games will be 30 minutes delayed. Failing that, the radio is ok.

should be able to find somewhere that atleast has the Australian Network channel, it is everywhere thru asia when overthere last month

I am going to be in the Maldives for the GF and have the same problem. I understood that afl.com.au has streaming of video live for bigpond customers. Is this correct ?

Hey India Hawk,went right through Bangalore city trying to find Australian network, no luck!

Where do you watch it? No luck in my hotel, 40 channels of Bollywood.

I'm staying out at Marthahalli on the Outer Ring rd.

hey shwab, not all hotels provide australia network. I've subscribed to the channel at home just for the footy! :) They don't have much on offer apart from that...

Remove this Banner Ad

International Hawks - help please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back