News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait till Rowell says he wants out
It will be a different narrative then, all focused on Gold Coast, not St Kilda or whoever recruits Rowell;

"Gold Coast is falling apart", "the once vaunted culture has gone", "Rowell deserves to play finals, he can't at Gold Coast", "The best players should play at the MCG each week", "Gold Coast can't get the best out of the talent they have", etc.

He finishes his sentence with the Suns in 2023, so the Vics will be coming for him.:think:

Late 1st, early 2nd should be enough. :drunk:

"Hasn't shown much since his first few games. A bit of a liability with injuries. Needs a reset for his career and to be closer to his family. Pick 20 is about right."

I watched rankine in the u18 national championships and I still think he's the best u/18 player I've ever seen. I was too young to see Gavin wanganeen in the u/18s but apparently he was just as good.

Be surprised if he doesn't become a multiple AA star. I think pick 5 is cheap for a young player of that calibre.
I think he will be a ripper too. I was more excited about Rankin than Luko in that draft. Will be good to get him training under Burgess, a fit and strong Ranking will be pretty exciting.

I watched rankine in the u18 national championships and I still think he's the best u/18 player I've ever seen. I was too young to see Gavin wanganeen in the u/18s but apparently he was just as good.

Be surprised if he doesn't become a multiple AA star. I think pick 5 is cheap for a young player of that calibre.

Wanganeen was a gun at 16. I've watched a lot of footy and whilst a few 17 year olds really stand out, him and Kernahan were the two stand outs at that age

I think he will be a ripper too. I was more excited about Rankin than Luko in that draft. Will be good to get him training under Burgess, a fit and strong Ranking will be pretty exciting.
I don't think I've ever been as excited about a recruit, as Rankine ...........Luko, Meh !

I don't think I've ever been as excited about a recruit, as Rankine ...........Luko, Meh !
Port were very unlucky in that draft, in that sense that I thought Rankine could easily have slid to pick 5 in 2018.

Mind you with Rozee making AA this year and having a good year overall, they did well.

Wanganeen was a gun at 16. I've watched a lot of footy and whilst a few 17 year olds really stand out, him and Kernahan were the two stand outs at that age
Peter Motley ....you can add to that list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely! If he can keep fit and healthy, he'll turn it up in front of an Adelaide crowd :muscle:
IMO ....Rankine is better than Rozee ....it's close, but Rankine has the ability to turn a game on its head .....and he'll be turned on by the crowd .....he's a showman

IMO ....Rankine is better than Rozee ....it's close, but Rankine has the ability to turn a game on its head .....and he'll be turned on by the crowd .....he's a showman
We need to start getting crowds again though, hopefully people will want to go and watch players like Fog, Rankine and Rachele.

We need to start getting crowds again though, hopefully people will want to go and watch players like Fog, Rankine and Rachele.
AFL will force the fans back to the footy .....the next television rights, and no SAT "live" games, is an example

Damn. If my partner finds out there's no footy on, she's going to make me follow her around op shops.
Couldn't think of anything worse than shopping .....worse though is going with your partner, as she shops

I agree, but this is talking about realising his potential. Rozee has done very well to play consistently good this year. Hoping Rankine gets Burgess'd and pulls out a Fog level performance jump.

Rozee does too and has done so multiple times.....kicked 4 goals in a quarter once when we were down.

Up to this point in their AFL careers Rozee has been way better. The future? Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back