Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Pick 5 and a swap of 3rd/4th round picks for Rankine was...

• Massive overs

• Moderate overs

• Slight overs

• Fair value

• Slight unders

• Moderate unders

• Massive unders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
That wasn’t the question, it’s yes or no.

Look, you threw up a childish strawman and you’re at least smart enough to know you’re cornered. Can you at least agree that price matters, even if we disagree on the price?
Hahaha no way

If we were offering that it would have been ticked off with GC 5 mins into trade period

I think GC wants future picks for academy and we want later picks this year for Michaelanny match and that’s where the hold up is

As I’ve said the speed of the deal isn’t the important bit , getting Rankine and Michaelanny and a player in between those picks is main thing we want out of this trade / draft period

Improve their draft hand, if the right person was there, I took that to mean move up.

Jeez how many times does he say “improve our hand”.

You might be right but it might be about getting more picks or turning 10 and 29 into two teen picks or something

I think he thought he could be Stephen Wells in that way but Stephen Wells is a bit more cunning
Ummm, Damn straight, there is a lot more than the numbers. You can’t think just numbers.
I think Wells took it many levels.

Hahaha no way

If we were offering that it would have been ticked off with GC 5 mins into trade period

I think GC wants future picks for academy and we want later picks this year for Michaelanny match and that’s where the hold up is

As I’ve said the speed of the deal isn’t the important bit , getting Rankine and Michaelanny and a player in between those picks is main thing we want out of this trade / draft period

So if you won’t pay 2 firsts and a second then you don’t want Rankine.

Wowee!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Back