Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Pick 5 and a swap of 3rd/4th round picks for Rankine was...

• Massive overs

• Moderate overs

• Slight overs

• Fair value

• Slight unders

• Moderate unders

• Massive unders

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

An absolute joke we got toweled up by the media on Rankine meanwhile Hopper AND Taranto get scooped up by Richmond and no one says a goddamn thing.

It's not like Tigers picked up Cogs and Whitfield in the twilight of their careers, Hopper and Taranto in their primes... smh
Don't worry, we still got the better player

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

As some of you know, my son is a hip hop DJ in Adelaide and he was told me last night that he saw Rakine out on the weekend.

He wasn't doing anything untoward, but the concern is that he was apparently with a few of the guys that used to hang around with Tyson Stengle back when he was getting into trouble.

As some of you know, my son is a hip hop DJ in Adelaide and he was told me last night that he saw Rakine out on the weekend.

He wasn't doing anything untoward, but the concern is that he was apparently with a few of the guys that used to hang around with Tyson Stengle back when he was getting into trouble.
Tell the club.

Bit early to jump shadows

Bit early to jump shadows

I think so too, just letting people know what I was told.

Again Rankine was completely fine and did nothing wrong, it was just that my son recognised a few of them as being guys that Stengle used to hang around back when he used to see Stengle out getting on the piss.

Again Rankine was completely fine and did nothing wrong, it was just that my son recognised a few of them as being guys that Stengle used to hang around back when he used to see Stengle out getting on the piss.
He may be able to show more self control

Guys in their early 20s like to get on that piss and have a good time, that's no surprise. I bet everyone one of the players has a group of friends that does that exact thing.

You can't stop people hanging out with their mates, you have to encourage them to be themselves trust that they understand the requirements of their job.

When you start policing who players can see or be associated with, that's when you have bigger problems.

as i've said before there were drug issues with stengle when he was at richmond in melbourne

he did not need to pick up his habits from these blokes your son recognised. if anything maybe stengle corrupted them

personally would like to see izak in the gym with soli and rash though

Sounds like your Sons music is the problem here ;)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad’s back?

as i've said before there were drug issues with stengle when he was at richmond in melbourne

he did not need to pick up his habits from these blokes your son recognised. if anything maybe stengle corrupted them

personally would like to see izak in the gym with soli and rash though
This

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Izak Rankine Part II - Welcome to Adelaide

Back