List changes announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Wish we had traded Campbell at the end of last year, even if it was for pick 50.

Sounds kind of similar to Drum ... manages a few OK games when the season is over and people think the guy can play. Might be best to trade him while we can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

west also reported
The Dockers have yet to announce their de-listings, but Andrew Browne, Daniel Gilmore and Josh Head will not be offered new contracts, while forwards Adam Campbell and Ryan Murphy and midfielder Brett Peake are expected to explore opportunities elsewhere. Paul Hasleby's future remains undecided.

Pratt was a fair call imo although he was the most unlucky of the lot. He was ovetaken by Broughton and we still have Hayden as a small defender too. I just hope we are now able to trade some of the following: Murphy, Tarrant (for the right deal), Drum (for a decent pick), Peake and maybe even Hase if he wont sign.

I also agree that BOB and Foster are lucky and next year will be make or break for sure.

These list changes wouldnt be final would they? I mean theres still Murphy, BoB and Foster who should go

Remove this Banner Ad

List changes announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Back