List changes announced

Remove this Banner Ad

So am I, there is just no chance it will be an AFL club. Maybe the Canberra league?

Honestly mate, I don't think you've seen any of him the past couple of years. He is a deadset crab.

Nah, Canberra AFL has to many tough nuts playing in it for Kiwi - he'd keep getting KTFO because of his poor situational awareness, like he did when Sandi trotted into him this season.

No way Kiwi will be good enough to play ACTAFL - at least not first grade seniors anyways. Actually, hang about, he just might get a game in the first grade ladies comp...

Nah, Canberra AFL has to many tough nuts playing in it for Kiwi - he'd keep getting KTFO because of his poor situational awareness, like he did when Sandi trotted into him this season.

No way Kiwi will be good enough to play ACTAFL - at least not first grade seniors anyways. Actually, hang about, he just might get a game in the first grade ladies comp...

No need to write this type of crap.

No need to write this type of crap.

Thanks for the feedback DBT, really grateful for all your help with my posts this year.

The application form for you to join the editorial board oversighting BPG's carp interweb posting is on the way - your input will greatly improve the collation of my independent thinking processes, to ensure a much more "appropriate" quality of post in future...

Honorary position only though, no cash payment involved, the only reward is knowing you made me so much better.

Thanks for the feedback DBT, really grateful for all your help with my posts this year.

The application form for you to join the editorial board oversighting BPG's carp interweb posting is on the way - your input will greatly improve the collation of my independent thinking processes, to ensure a much more "appropriate" quality of post in future...

Honorary position only though, no cash payment involved, the only reward is knowing you made me so much better.

all class :D:thumbsu:

What Draft Picks have we got in the National Draft?
4,20,36....??what else please help

With the Rookies being allowed to being Traded rule does that also include for Rookie Draft Picks also?

Remove this Banner Ad

List changes announced

Remove this Banner Ad

Back