Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:
Which it was. An intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.

You're not worthy of a response TBH.

Translation: you don’t have one.

It’s a pretty simple question: why do you consider some polls valid and others worthless?

Speaking of crickets do you remember the last time you complained I hadn't given you a quick enough response?

In the next post I gave you a comprehensive answer and then ..... crickets. No thank you or rebuttal, just silence.

Oh oops that’s on me, I did start responding to your lengthy list of stuff done by Trump and/or government agencies, but obviously never posted it :$

Time. Another concept I will have to explain obviously.

Biden was sworn in around 11:30 am on the 20th (East coast US time). The video was taken at 11:30 pm on the 21st .... which is 36 hours later or 1.5 days.

Projecting again?
11:30pm on the 21st East Coast US time was 2 hours ago. You posted this 4 hours ago.

Unless you have a magic time machine (as well at the comments on that video that are over 24 hours old), you might want to go back and check your calculations.

Translation: you don’t have one.

It’s a pretty simple question: why do you consider some polls valid and others worthless?

You are mistaken.

I gave a perfectly acceptable answer to YankeeEagle here #5,740 which is why you felt the need to twist and misrepresent my position a few minutes later.

You are a waste of time.

You are mistaken.

I gave a perfectly acceptable answer to YankeeEagle here #5,740 which is why you felt the need to twist and misrepresent my position a few minutes later.

You are a waste of time.

That’s exactly the post that led to my question.

Why is a poll about approving or disapproving of an issue (the pipeline) any different from a poll about approving or disapproving of a President’s performance?

Youve conflated it with polls about voting intentions by saying Americans won’t be honest about who they’re voting for. They’re different concepts.

Oh oops that’s on me, I did start responding to your lengthy list of stuff done by Trump and/or government agencies, but obviously never posted it :$

Mate, anyone attempting to convince us with a wall of “actions” that AKSHUALLY THE UNITED STATES RESPONDED REALLY WELL TO THE VIRUS, is prima facia unworthy of much discussion.

I, for one, am thrilled that you were able to ignore chasing your tail in that instance. It’s these other times (most times) where us sane folk feel the need to venture in, in a vain attempt to show these wayward lads the error of their ways, where we have truly failed.

Feel no shame, for the hours you saved.

11:30pm on the 21st East Coast US time was 2 hours ago. You posted this 4 hours ago.

Unless you have a magic time machine (as well at the comments on that video that are over 24 hours old), you might want to go back and check your calculations.

Correction. Not 36 hours but about 26 hours (still more than a day). Not a huge difference.

The reason?

It looked like the time stamp on the tweet containing the video was 11:30 pm but it was actually the timestamp of the tweet from the person responding to it. The original video time stamp was 2:12 pm.

As an added bonus, our Q friends don’t know what a straw man argument is.

I wasn’t even going to go down that path, but yeah I’m not sure how comparing his two competing points of view is somehow coming up with a third, hypothetical point of view.

I wasn’t even going to go down that path, but yeah I’m not sure how comparing his two competing points of view is somehow coming up with a third, hypothetical point of view.

I successfully resisted earlier, but seeing him doubling down that you’re strawmanning him.... yea they got me again.

Correction. Not 36 hours but about 26 hours (still more than a day). Not a huge difference.

The reason?

It looked like the time stamp on the tweet containing the video was 11:30 pm but it was actually the timestamp of the tweet from the person responding to it. The original video time stamp was 2:12 pm.
No, only about 30% lol
No wonder you have so much trouble understanding how Trump could have lost

Correction. Not 36 hours but about 26 hours (more than a day). Not a huge difference.

The reason?

It's looked like the time stamp on the tweet containing the video was 11:30 pm but it was actually the timestamp of the tweet from the person responding to it. The original video time stamp was 2:12 pm.
Not that it ,matters, but your calculations are still impossible.

The video is over 24 hours old (the comments are older than 24 hours) and the inauguration was only 38 hours ago.

Wanna try again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anamoly: when the guy I want to win loses
Well people on this board are arguing that Joe is not well liked and certainly not the most popular president in history. Agreed. So he either got the most votes in history based solely on their hatred of Trump, or he didn't get 80 million votes. I certainly hope its the second one.

Not that it ,matters, but your calculations are still impossible.

The video is over 24 hours old (the comments are older than 24 hours) and the inauguration was only 38 hours ago.

Wanna try again?

Theres also the inconvenient fact that it was footage of authorities breaking up an anti-Biden riot held on the day of the inauguration, i.e Wednesday, i.e. the day Biden took the oath and moved in.

Well people on this board are arguing that Joe is not well liked and certainly not the most popular president in history. Agreed. So he either got the most votes in history based solely on their hatred of Trump, or he didn't get 80 million votes. I certainly hope its the second one.

So you hope there’s been widespread voter fraud that so far hasn’t managed to be picked up or acknowledged by a single court across dozens of actions in over half a dozen states? Meaning not only that the electoral system is vulnerable to rampant fraud, but the court system is either in on it or horribly negligent?

Wouldn’t that be a far more concerning outcome for the United States as a whole than the alternative? Which is that the incumbent individual was so widely loathed he inspired a mass turnout against him?

Hey guys. I wonder how much different the pandemic would have played out here in the states if Trump had been crystal clear, with no equivocation, that wearing a mask was not only the right thing to do- it was the patriotic thing to do.

Sure there was some conflicting science early on. And of course there were PPE shortages to be concerned about for frontline workers.

But what if Trump had been on message, and emphatic about their use from lets say... May 1st.

June 1st?
July 1st?
August?
September?
October (the arseh*le got it!!)
November?
December?

Except the most likely one is the first one. Stop trying to twist everything to suit your loser arguments. Trump was universally hated, at home and abroad. He got flogged. End of story

That’s a dumb thing to hope for.

Imagine watching the election, seeing the in-person votes being counted first, seeing they're majority Trump, then seeing the postal votes come in majority Biden, and instead of thinking "ah yes, that makes sense, one party spent 4 years shitting on postal votes, while the other encouraged postal votes because we're in the midst of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC, this is the "red mirage" everyone saw coming" you instead lose touch with reality and end up so deep in crazy town you can't even the sky anymore, only a never-ending Twitter feed reinforcing the belief that there was this vast conspiracy to rob Trump of the election through widespread voter fraud.

The mental breakdown when no fraud was found to influence the election must have been absolutely shattering in that scenario.

And here we are.

Sad.

Hey guys. I wonder how much different the pandemic would have played out here in the states if Trump had been crystal clear, with no equivocation, that wearing a mask was not only the right thing to do- it was the patriotic thing to do.

Sure there was some conflicting science early on. And of course there were PPE shortages to be concerned about for frontline workers.

But what if Trump had been on message, and emphatic about their use from lets say... May 1st.

June 1st?
July 1st?
August?
September?
October (the arseh*le got it!!)
November?
December?

Masks work now?

Why the **** do we need to rush through a vaccine that hasn't been properly/thoroughly tested then?

Imagine watching the election, seeing the in-person votes being counted first, seeing they're majority Trump, then seeing the postal votes come in majority Biden, and instead of thinking "ah yes, that makes sense, one party spent 4 years shitting on postal votes, while the other encouraged postal votes because we're in the midst of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC, this is the "red mirage" everyone saw coming" you instead lose touch with reality and end up so deep in crazy town you can't even the sky anymore, only a never-ending Twitter feed reinforcing the belief that there was this vast conspiracy to rob Trump of the election through widespread voter fraud.

The mental breakdown when no fraud was found to influence the election must have been absolutely shattering in that scenario.

And here we are.

Sad.

Trump was pretty clear about his love for the poorly educated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back