Matthew Lloyd

Remove this Banner Ad

eastaugh36 said:
After seeing the performance of some neanderthals in the crowd last night, I'm with the Melbournites!
For sure, I was glad to see those fans told to leave and take their "go lloyd" poster with them. Not really a wise idea to start bagging supporters until quarter time and then crack the s**ts when they decide to give you a bit of your own.

eastaugh36 said:
When you post utter crap I think I have a right to reply.
What utter crap did I post? Mongolloyd is an overrated, overprotected pansy boy. Face up to it. Just like our captain is a past it hack as well.
You have far better players than him. Lucas for one and that Lovett kid looks a goer
What stuff in the crowd are you on about? I didn't see anything untoward. What end were you at?

eastaugh36 said:
After seeing the performance of some neanderthals in the crowd last night, I'm with the Melbournites!

The ones who took over a banner saying Season Over, oh hang on they were Essendon supporters, pity they never had a chance to put it up. ;)

Least they had something to read on the bus on the way home. :D

Fullarton Power said:
What utter crap did I post? Mongolloyd is an overrated, overprotected pansy boy. Face up to it. Just like our captain is a past it hack as well.
You have far better players than him. Lucas for one and that Lovett kid looks a goer
What stuff in the crowd are you on about? I didn't see anything untoward. What end were you at?

Do you think Lovett is better then Lloyd? :rolleyes:

Fullarton Power said:

Make better choice of your words then. If he has a record to back him up (which he does) then he can't be overrated. He is rated highly due to his fantastic record. Why didn't you say Lloyd is an out of form pansy boy?

Paralowiepower said:
The ones who took over a banner saying Season Over, oh hang on they were Essendon supporters, pity they never had a chance to put it up. ;)

Least they had something to read on the bus on the way home. :D

But it might be of good use this week in Perth. One unimpressive win doesn't mean you are out of the woods. You just beat a team minus it's captain, #1 forward horribly out of form and a team who can't travel to save themselves. Nullify Tredrea and we probably would have stolen it.

Bit early to write Lloyd off. I'd hate to be a forward at Essendon or Collingwood at the moment. He's playing poorly but over a long period he has shown he has a lot of ability. He'll get back into form but until the Essendon midfield improves he will be a lot more inconsistent than he has been to date in his career.

He might look and sound like complete dill but there isn't a coach who wouldn't take him and pay him well over half a mil.

eastaugh36 said:
But it might be of good use in Perth.
If Essendon's season isn't gone by now it certainly will be by the end of Round 12.

eastaugh36 said:
One unimpressive win doesn't mean you are out of the woods.
Totally agree. Port made hard work of beating a totally crap team.

eastaugh36 said:
You just beat a team minus it's captain, #1 forward horribly out of form
And Port aren't missing any key players and don't have any players regaining form after missing games :confused:

eastaugh36 said:
a team who can't travel to save themselves.
Essendon can't travel to save themselves because they don't get very much practice. Only Collingwood gets less practice. A large number of the Essendon players only ever see Tullaramine when they go on their end of season trip :)

eastaugh36 said:
Nullify Tredrea and we probably would have stolen it.
Nullifying Matthew "Stuka" Lloyd certainly stole it for Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wharfie_1870 said:
If Essendon's season isn't gone by now it certainly will be by the end of Round 12.

Totally agree. Port made hard work of beating a totally crap team.

And Port aren't missing any key players and don't have any players regaining form after missing games :confused:

Essendon can't travel to save themselves because they don't get very much practice. Only Collingwood gets less practice. A large number of the Essendon players only ever see Tullaramine when they go on their end of season trip :)

Nullifying Matthew "Stuka" Lloyd certainly stole it for Port.

I was referring to Port travelling to Perth this week. Should be funny.
For such a mighty team you are only 2 points ahead of us on the ladder and after this week when the eagles should beat you and we are a chance against the dogs, we could be ahead of you.

eastaugh36 said:
I was referring to Port travelling to Perth this week.
No joke :)
eastaugh36 said:
Should be funny.
I agree Port will need to play a lot better than they did Saturday night to be competitive against the Weagles.
eastaugh36 said:
For such a mighty team you are only 2 points ahead of us on the ladder and after this week when the eagles should beat you and we are a chance against the dogs, we could be ahead of you.
Port are playing crap this season and if Essendon supporters see their season as being a success if they finish above Port on the ladder then they are easily satisfied.

The funniest thing is pre-season when he said how lucky he was to be at a club like Essendon, how they always play finals when compared to someone like Zantuck who came from richmond. Well make how the view from down there?

scout said:
It's a footy cliché, but Lloyd had an interrupted pre-season and hasn't hit form yet. A run at Bendigo is probably what he needs. But there's a odour of desperation about Sheedy and his top two players. Sheedy, by his own admissions played an injured Hird when he shouldn't have, until he broke down. And now he persists with a badly out of touch Lloyd.
That is the biggest loads of crap i have heard.Why must we make injury excuses every time a star player is out of form.He has been back from injury for at least 4-5 weeks now which is plenty of time to have run yourself into form.

wharfie_1870 said:
Port are playing crap this season and if Essendon supporters see their season as being a success if they finish above Port on the ladder then they are easily satisfied.

We aren't. Just saying that you are only 2 points above us, and I reckon Saturday night showed just how close we are together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthew Lloyd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back