Matthew Pavlich, Nick Riewoldt or Jonathan Brown

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riewoldt and Brown have kicked on over the last year. Pavlich struggled with injuries and being thrown into the midfield last year. Hard to rate Pavlich when the other two are in career best form. Over their careers Pavlich has probably been the best for a longer period but his best isn't as good as the other two.

Riewoldt just. More consistent.

Geez it's a hard one. I think it's fair to say Pav isn't at the level of Roo and Brown. No slant on Pav who is a gun and one of the best players in the competition.

As I said on the polls board I really can't split Riewoldt and Brown. I won't to pick one but I just can't do it!

Both performances this round were nothing short of amazing.

Just think that Brown is the sort of player, that everyone is very happy to run out on the ground with his presence around them. Riewoldt does not have that physical enforcer presence as much as Brown. Brown is also a better kick.

True champion performances this week.
These two are the absolute apex predators of the game right now and worth money to go watch.

Its wild just how well they're travelling already this early in the season.

Roo is just amazing. WAY better than both Pav and Brown.

Roo on his day is the best player in the league. Just look at him tonight!! His contested mark is like nothing i've ever seen.

He is a true champion. Most of you BigFooty flogs just love to hate the man.
Could say the same about Brown really, he kicked 7 goals to the other night in a game where Brisbane didn't dominate as much as St.Kilda did. His contested marks are the best in the league...I'm not being a ******** but it really depends on what you prefer in a player.

Roo on his day is the best player in the league. Just look at him tonight!! His contested mark is like nothing i've ever seen.

Hey i admit i don't like him but i concede the guy is a gun. Did you see Brown on Thursday. Roo slaughtered a demoralized opposition tonight. Brown single handedly won the game for Brisbane.

:thumbsu:

The thing is that Roo does this just about every week but like you said he has haters..but then again you don't have to be smart to be a football fan:)

:thumbsu:

The thing is that Roo does this just about every week but like you said he has haters..but then again you don't have to be smart to be a football fan:)

i dont think it is as clear cut as that. Lowering yourself to insulting people who don't agree with you is usually a sign that you have a weak argument. How about adding some thing with a bit of thought behind it. You are just being a Jeff Dunne wannabe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The good thing about footy is that we can have bit of a laugh at some of the defective thought processes of other fans.:p:thumbsu:
Just because someone has an opinion different to yours does that mean his thought processes are defective? No. I disagree also that Brown is miles ahead of Riewoldt, but Brown certainly has some things that Nick does not, so I don't completely agree that his post was dumb.

Pavlich plays a different role to Brown and Reiwoldt now. He's the James Hird of Fremantle. Fills gaps at need and is Harvey's fix-it man. He's more versatile than the other two and he has rarely had the same delivery the other two receive. All three are very good players whichever way you look at it.

Just because someone has an opinion different to yours does that mean his thought processes are defective? No. I disagree also that Brown is miles ahead of Riewoldt, but Brown certainly has some things that Nick does not, so I don't completely agree that his post was dumb.

So you don't agree that Brown is miles ahead , so you disagree also and I'm tipping most would , so maybe his thought process is different..very different.. so different that it must make you wonder how the hell he or she came up with it.
I prefer to go with dumb.:)

Hey i admit i don't like him but i concede the guy is a gun. Did you see Brown on Thursday. Roo slaughtered a demoralized opposition tonight. Brown single handedly won the game for Brisbane.

Well said. Brown dominates against quality opposition. Riewoldt against witches hats.

Riewoldt is a great player but Brown shades him in every area except endurance possibly.

Well said. Brown dominates against quality opposition. Riewoldt against witches hats.

Riewoldt is a great player but Brown shades him in every area except endurance possibly.

That is utter crap. Roo has dominated quality opposition many, many times.

You clearly have rarely watched him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back