Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Tony Jones starting bullshit about anti-Victorian sentiment toward Hinkley. Christ on a bike spare me that crap.

Tony Jones starting bullshit about anti-Victorian sentiment toward Hinkley. Christ on a bike spare me that crap.
Chompers should focus more on his handballing form and not making a tool of himself on national TV so that his fellow panelists don't clown on him during What Caught My Eye segment on the Sunday Footy Show.:tearsofjoy:

Barrett take note.

"There seems to be a lot of confusion from those who don’t like Port and those over the border (deliberate or otherwise) about the meaning of the Never Tear Us Apart song and why it resonates so strongly with the Port Adelaide faithful. For Port members though it is clear and just as relevant as ever."

On 3aw early this arvo they brought up the current state of SA football. Tim Lane, Leigh Matthews and Caro the hosts.
The intro was from the Tredders/Caro stoush where the grab put her in the best possible light. Then to further reflect on it they called up the expert, balanced opinion of one Graham Cornes. I couldn’t resist and tried calling her out on why would you go for a one sided view of things and her reply was she disagreed and “Graham and his sons don’t see eye to eye on quite a few things.”

On 3aw early this arvo they brought up the current state of SA football. Tim Lane, Leigh Matthews and Caro the hosts.
The intro was from the Tredders/Caro stoush where the grab put her in the best possible light. Then to further reflect on it they called up the expert, balanced opinion of one Graham Cornes. I couldn’t resist and tried calling her out on why would you go for a one sided view of things and her reply was she disagreed and “Graham and his sons don’t see eye to eye on quite a few things.”

Kane likes sport themed sweatshirts, whilst Graham is more a fan of a V-Neck jumper, that sort of thing.

poor troll is poor.jpg
6ald4n.png

We already covered this..

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We already covered this..

I’m not a big fan of pure democracy. I prefer a “mixed constitution” with checks and balances.

Yet, our current constitution is stupidly unbalanced. We lack democratic institutions in the club, where the supporters would be able not only to manifest their dissatisfaction, but also to promote changes.

Also, we have been “not-Port” for so long, that we seem to lack people who would play the role of Lords/Senate/High Council. We would need take an American route and design institutions with the goal to democratically create/find and retain a “natural aristocracy”.

It’s way easier said than done…

I’m not a big fan of pure democracy. I prefer a “mixed constitution” with checks and balances.

Yet, our current constitution is stupidly unbalanced. We lack democratic institutions in the club, where the supporters would be able not only to manifest their dissatisfaction, but also to promote changes.

Also, we have been “not-Port” for so long, that we seem to lack people who would play the role of Lords/Senate/High Council. We would need take an American route and design institutions with the goal to democratically create/find and retain a “natural aristocracy”.

It’s way easier said than done…

Yes I work for an organisation that does this well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Sam, excellent villain. I wouldn't have him on the Olympics tho.
He is doing the hosting from the studio on 9Gem between 3am and 8am. Thats when the big night finals are on but he probably shows all of them on delay as McGuire gets the 1am to 6.30am gig from Paris when the big swimming and athletics finals are on.

9 released their media kit on their Olympic coverage the other day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back