Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Although it's named as "All-Australian Team from Vic Country", it would be equivalent to a "How a Vic Country side for a SoO would be like".

It's done by Country Footy Scores. It's an interesting exercise at best. Nothing to see here, really.

Given that there was a lot of talk about ICAC having 'no teeth' in that clip I'm surprised Penberthy didn't make the Port connection to be honest

Penberthy is the last person to be making jibes about other people’s teeth.

Penberthy is the last person to be making jibes about other people’s teeth.
He genuinely looks unhinged. To me he always looks like he's pissed. WTF listens to that shite any rate? The opinions of him and twat Will I could not give a flying **** over. Im so disengaged with the crappola they talk about.

Clearly don't understand the meaning of "All Australian". Similar to the Camry Crows claiming to be the South Australian state team.

A better title would have been “The All-Vic Countrian”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarkson claims that we'll lose because we have trouble winning our first finals. Aren't we like 4 wins, 2 losses in first finals under hinkley? Also claims that it's been our problem for '20 odd years' which is funny, because he was assistant coach at port in 03 lol.

Was asked if GWS' dominance over the swans in finals was a concern: "nah wouldn't think that's a problem"

Jeez Timmy just coz it's coming from the campaigner Lyon, doesn't mean he's not right

I mean these are just facts Timmy G. Doesnt matter how many flags you have won, or how big a turnip G Lyon is, it is not opinion, it is facts. How about Timmy G you own we are dogshite in finals??

Lyon is spot on, and it kinda directly counters Kane & Gerards narrative of "Hinkleys a genius and Port making finals is the only metric that matters"

As much as I don't want unnecessary pressure on us before tomorrow, it's factual, and it's been our biggest gripe as a supporter base.

Finishing 1st/2nd, 3rd and now 2nd again and if it be so failing to make a Granny is an abject failure and accountability is a must......having said that, this year feels different, love how the team have played the last month and I'm on the wagon.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Jeez Timmy just coz it's coming from the campaigner Lyon, doesn't mean he's not right

Lyon is right, but this is a man who is protecting his old side that have gone out in straight sets twice and missed finals.

The only side to go out in straight sets in back to back years. They won a flag, a dynasty was coming were 10-0 in 2022, then went out in straight sets from 2nd in 2022, out in straight sets in 2023 from 4th and in 2024 were supposed to make finals, then the crackheads cracked and didn't even make finals.

You always have to apply The Gary Lyon, protect my old side, by shit bagging someone else - correction factor to what ever he says.

Last edited:
Lol on the eve of our final. That show is garbage

Also says that Houston's value is the Josh Battle compo pick and they might need to throw in a 'sweetener' while on the next paragraph stating he is a dual all-Australian and elite player.

FMD Lloyd thinks Izak Rankine plays for Port.

On Footy Classified he was doing his analysis of where the game could be won by both Port and Geelong with Jimmy Bartel, and when he comes to his summing up and why Port can win, he says its the strength of the midfield with Butters and Rozee and Horne-Francis and Willem Drew, and Wines and Boak ..... and then you've got a guy like Izak Rankine.

I assume he was thinking of another blackfella with speed and skills - Willie Rioli maybe Matthew??

Have a look at this video between 0.56 and 1.06 and he talks about our mids, then leans forward with his left arm towards the screen and almost touches Rankine, and points to him in the showdown, and he's wearing a crows jumper. :D:D

FMD Lloyd thinks Izak Rankine plays for Port.

On Footy Classified he was doing his analysis of where the game could be won by both Port and Geelong with Jimmy Bartel, and when he comes to his summing up and why Port can win, he says its the strength of the midfield with Butters and Rozee and Horne-Francis and Willem Drew, and Wines and Boak ..... and then you've got a guy like Izak Rankine.

I assume he was thinking of another blackfella with speed and skills - Willie Rioli maybe Matthew??

Have a look at this video between 0.56 and 1.06 and he talks about our mids, then leans forward with his left arm towards the screen and almost touches Rankine, and points to him in the showdown, and he's wearing a crows jumper. :D:D

He also said on Monday we can't go all the way with Dixon in the side and that he would play Marshall.

You really wonder if they pay any attention to what goes on west of Horsham.

Yeah, such a shit take.

Cop it on the chin, he's ****ing right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back