Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #12 (2024) - Logan Evans

Remove this Banner Ad

When will people learn that SANFL form in a highly compromised, ever changing team has little to no correlation with what a player is capable of at AFL level playing in a more consistent structure with better teammates?

It has some correlation. You wouldn't expect JHF or Butters to struggle in the seconds, in fact they absolutely dominate.
There's an element of Logan's form in the AFL that was a huge surprise.

Considering how cursed our recent mid-season pickups have been, it's refreshing to see someone who's actually had instant impact and for only an 18 year old with what I hope to be a big future ahead.
Cursed in what way?

McEntee has been ok, Teakle was average but doing well now for the roos.

Narkle has been handy as well.

Ginniver must have an eye for talent because I remember him talking up Logan Evans before the mid season draft.

We snagged Robbie at pick # 55, & the Hoff at # 71, but this kid will go down as one of the biggest steals of all time.
Unfortunate we are going to lose Houston. We might have had a defence held together with with a rookie draftee and a mid season draftee. When you throw in Farrell at 45 or whatever, and the Swans and Bombers rejects, it’s a bargain basement bacline

We are very luckily, ideally we didn't burn those higher draft picks for Rat, Soldo and still got Evans with a mid season pick.

It's unreal how for such a young kid he's seamlessly fit into the AFL and doesn't look to be tiring. Hopefully the club manages him well to keep him up and running for finals.
If Evans was a top 5 draft pick I'd be pretty happy with his development and excited about his future.

Thats an amazing thing for an undrafted MSD pick.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ginniver must have an eye for talent because I remember him talking up Logan Evans before the mid season draft.

We snagged Robbie at pick # 55, & the Hoff at # 71, but this kid will go down as one of the biggest steals of all time.
Houston

So anybody left who thinks Jimmy Rowe was a better option?

Nick Offerman Smile GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will be until random Victorian rookie spud impresses with regulation goal/mark.

Should be Darcy Jones or Cadman if he hasn’t already been nominated but can almost guarantee Cow Dear gets the nod.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #12 (2024) - Logan Evans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back