moran for hartigan

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon he just wants to experience what winning feels like. After the year the tiges have had you mite end up being the south port tigers in a few yrs.

I reckon he just wants to experience what winning feels like. After the year the tiges have had you mite end up being the south port tigers in a few yrs.

You're right with our record membership this year.

Anyway There is room for 2 of us in this town. :thumbsu:

But regardless this is about Moran, pick 35 and Hartigan, not a slanging macho match.

Just thought I would add with Hartigan, he has been hit by injuries in the last couple of years forcing him to only play a handful of games.

I know this for a fact though that when he came back and played against Hawthorn in Round 15, he said that the game has gotten to fast for him, so whether that means he won't be able to regain the form that saw him earn a Rising Star Nomination in his first year, well that is anyones guess.

Just to clarify, this is Moran for pick 35. Forget Hartigan. He is a turgid footballer.

Sorry to interupt guy's but from what I've heard Moran wants to leave(if he is not contracted), why not get a player(Hartigan) + #35,rather than getting sweat f-all for him,aka PSD.
Hartigan at his best is a good midfielder-from what i know he isn't in the team as has had a falling out,as he wasn't in TW's plans going forward.Thats why people are talking about delisting him as he hasn't been playing sso its not hard to come to this conclusion....:)

Just to clarify, this is Moran for pick 35. Forget Hartigan. He is a turgid footballer.
Agreed.

Richmond should be giving us pick 2 for Moran.

All his leaping and bounding has been done at the NMFC and we should be rewarded for this.

Hartigan needs to re-adjust to the speed of the game after 2 years of injury.... just like David Rodan needed to.

Having said that, I have watched Coburg all year and I would almost bet my house on Hartigan being the first player on our list to be delisted. Can't hit a target at VFL level with no pressure.

He definately has that "shinboner spirit" so could fit in well at your club, he is a great bloke too and was considered a future leader. He could become a good tagger (they don't need great skills) but we have too many taggers already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hartigan is almost 23 and couldn't get a game in one of the most disgraceful midfields we have seen in the last 20 years.

Regardless of the pick, if we bring in Hartigan after delisting McConnell....

What day is it and when does trade week end?

The same shit happened last year and none of it eventuated, but why can't we ever have a ridiculous rumour that is in our favour?

Just once.

If we trade Moran for someone shit like that or at all for that matter I am gonna be so pissed. Prob wont buy a membership next year. I am sick and tired of this club making the worst trade decisions and just ****ing us over.

Hartigan is almost 23 and couldn't get a game in one of the most disgraceful midfields we have seen in the last 20 years.

The same shit happened last year and none of it eventuated, but why can't we ever have a ridiculous rumour that is in our favour?

Just once.
Hopefully the club has someone monitoring the message board at the minute and will realise that Hartigan is simply not up to AFL standard.

By all means trade Moran if he wants out but having Hartigan come to our club is an idiotic idea.

Not just couldn't get a game but wasn't even close in a side who's inside midfielders are Kane Johnson and Kane Johnson. Terrible for Coburg, too.

And Hughes. And Urch, FFS.

I would be wrapt if we walked away from Telstra Dome right now. Just pick up our shit and leave.

Just once

I'd just like their to be a rubbish player named that we weren't linked with. I want Brent Hartigan to be mentioned and Laidley to literally burst into tears of laughter.

I once bought a new car and when I got home and looked in the boot, there was a case of Crownies with a note saying something like 'Thankyou for buying your new [insert brand of vehicle] from [insert name of car deadlership]. We trust you will enjoy this gift as a token of our appreciation'.
This trade is all about Moran for pick 35. Hartigan is the box of Crownies, although it might be more apt to refer to a block of Tooheys Red in this case.

If this trade happens - McDonald & Harrington pack you bags and get out.
I dont think they fully grasp the concept of list management, your supposed to improve your list not weaken it.

I once bought a new car and when I got home and looked in the boot, there was a case of Crownies with a note saying something like 'Thankyou for buying your new [insert brand of vehicle] from [insert name of car deadlership]. We trust you will enjoy this gift as a token of our appreciation'.
This trade is all about Moran for pick 35. Hartigan is the box of Crownies, although it might be more apt to refer to a block of Tooheys Red in this case.

Then give us pick 35 and the Crownies forget the player.

I was going to post the same thing. Pick 35 is actually pretty good - it's only 3 picks lower than our 2nd rounder. Remember we took Moran with pick 55 or something and there are still no gurantees that he will make it.

As far as Hartigan goes, I haven't seen enough of him play, but obviously our coaching staff see something in him worth giving him a go. 1 year deal I hope if the whole thing is true.

Well I for one really like Hartigan.
Been very unlucky with injury the past two seasons and has not been given a lot of opportunity under Wallace.
He is a tough nut and a real dasher when he is fit.:thumbsu:
I'll be sorry when he leaves the Tiges.
Might surprise a few if he gets picked up.

Remove this Banner Ad

moran for hartigan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back