moran for hartigan

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would we be interested in a injury plagued player when we just got rid of one and still have 2 0r 3 still on our list.

Another thing is we dont have to many tall players either so giving one away for nothing would be a great joke.

dean its time to stay away from trade week forever

Hartigans a dud, watching him in the VFL and he is nothing special. Couldn't even crack a game for Richmond.

Neither could Rodan. However due to this fact I doubt you would even have to trade anyone for him, just pick him up in either drafts if you want him.

I quite like him, he's not perfect but there are plenty of imperfect players going around these days getting alot of it, ie. Stanton, Swallow just to give examples.

So you are hpoing Judd will fall through to your second pick in the PSD:D

Judd won't go through to the PSD, anyone thinking he will is living in a fantasy land. The only reason we are trying to push it as a possibility is so that WCE get a high price in a trade for Judd and in return we get Mitch Morton on the cheap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have done the deal. We could have got a pick 5 higher spots in the draft, and a good player for NB with a heap of endurance. Plus, we would be giving Moran to Richmond who are not going to have success anytime soon, whilst Adelaide are at least a 1/2 decent team.

Should have done the deal. We could have got a pick 5 higher spots in the draft, and a good player for NB with a heap of endurance. Plus, we would be giving Moran to Richmond who are not going to have success anytime soon, whilst Adelaide are at least a 1/2 decent team.
Fair point. I can't believe this deal actually looks decent with hindsight. We are terrible traders, terrible.

Remove this Banner Ad

moran for hartigan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back