Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Can Nick Daicos be the AFL's GOAT

• Yes

Votes: 160 28.5%
  • No

Votes: 402 71.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahaha I’m sorry but Pies fans are farming W’s in here now

This is becoming a great thread
More accolades will be added at the end of the season, including at a minimum his 2nd All-Australian and a club best and fairest.

He won't win the MVP, but will he salute in the Brownlow and/or Coaches Award?

More accolades will be added at the end of the season, including at a minimum his 2nd All-Australian and a club best and fairest.

He won't win the MVP, but will he be able to salute in the Brownlow or Coaches Award?
I think Cripps is the AFL MVP and would love for him to get the treble but Daicos is a HUGE fancy in the other two awards

If he polls 3 this week I can see him pipping Cripps potentially, or tying with him

Very, very interesting watch

I think Cripps is the AFL MVP and would love for him to get the treble but Daicos is a HUGE fancy in the other two awards

If he polls 3 this week I can see him pipping Cripps potentially, or tying with him

Very, very interesting watch
Yep, Cripps will rightfully win the MVP (Leadership counts), but I reckon Bont and Heeney will be the next two, with Daicos 4th.

Big weekend coming up to see where he finishes in the AFLCA Coaches Award (reckon he's still 2 to 3 votes behind Heeney) and Brownlow (reckon Cripps is leading)

He won't win the MVP, but will he salute in the Brownlow and/or Coaches Award?
Tough to pick the mids for AA:
Cripps, Neale, Bont, Nick, Heeney, Warner, Serong all been very good.

Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think Daicos has had a good a year as last season, but having said that he should be top 4 in voting in the Brownlow this season, in my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Back