Nick Maxwell's Injury

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm really amused a Bay13 fail thinks anyone gives a toss what he thinks.:D
Now trying to widen the net?

I began to wonder what the content of this post was - and then realised it was zero.

Your thoughts regarding how it could be that TWO rules have had to be changed to stop Maxwell "legally" and with premeditation blind siding opponents may be of interest.

Your pseudo clever scorn, however, is not. Might go OK in the Cliffo though.

You've got it all wrong, it was Harry that was picking blokes off that were on the mark.

When you're cutting edge, they change the rules. Collingwood are the Walter Lindrum of Football.

Typical of the sensitive to bag embley as a footballer based on his first preseason game/a few turnovers and his demolition of maxwell (wanna be tough guy and a poor man's dean laidley). Embley has had a very good career, even in the few years the eagles have sucked, plus he has achieved the ultimate on the day it most mattered most.

I began to wonder what the content of this post was - and then realised it was zero.

Your thoughts regarding how it could be that TWO rules have had to be changed to stop Maxwell "legally" and with premeditation blind siding opponents may be of interest.

Your pseudo clever scorn, however, is not. Might go OK in the Cliffo though.
The rules were changed in an ongoing softening of the game to accommodate soccer mom's fears for their little boys and the interests of Bryce Gibbs continuing career in equal measure.
Maxwell had nothing to do with any rule change.
Back to your efforts to be a someone in the bay.

Just on the Maxwell injury...I received word today from a mate who works at the hospital that Maxwell was in (I worked there for 10 years), and apparently he has been told that he will miss around 10-12 weeks of football.

Anyone else heard such numbers thrown around?

Just on the Maxwell injury...I received word today from a mate who works at the hospital that Maxwell was in (I worked there for 10 years), and apparently he has been told that he will miss around 10-12 weeks of football.

Is your mate the same guy who worked at the hospital where Dermie was treated for a broken dick? or where Richard Gere was treated for a gerbil up his ass?

Stop spreading lies.

I've heard he'll miss 10/12 years. Should be back when Eagles are ready to contest the finals.

Is your mate the same guy who worked at the hospital where Dermie was treated for a broken dick? or where Richard Gere was treated for a gerbil up his ass?

Why must you resort to that sort of sh*t?

Was just relaying what I heard and wanted to see if anyone else had heard similar.

No worries. I only posted it as I thought some might find it interesting and was curious if anyone had heard anything similar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10 - 12 weeks for the normal footballer...

That sounds about right - Maxwell will miss 3 - 4 then.

It wasn't "a bit crude". It was a filthy, cowardly snipe.

215579-chris-judd-footage-courtesy-channel-10.jpg

svJUDD-420x0.jpg

funny how the karma train caught up with him too... same place same team.... haha suffer in ur karma jox

much ado about nothing

if i was going to get all hot and bothered about a tribunal decision it would be barry halls tummy tap pre 95 gf

i would however consider trading harry o for my goodwill over the next season - seeing as hes a w.a.b boy (west australian (tenous at best) brasil)

my goodwill is worth a metric **** tonne when it comes to stuff

Dermie did break his dick, that aint no myth. He was giving it to Simone Callahan up the poop at the time.

This particular young lass went on to become Simone Warne...

Dermie did break his dick, that aint no myth. He was giving it to Simone Callahan up the poop at the time.

This particular young lass went on to become Simone Warne...

Unless Dermie or Simone themselves told you that story, you have no proof to back your story up. I don't know who told you that story but i have heard many different versions of that myth all involving different female celebrities.

I've actually met Dermie and he is adament that it's a myth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back