No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear goal if ARC reviewed that I think.

The karma bus has finally arrived for the Talia brothers investigation.

Adelaide Oval doesn't appear to have snicko so good chance that we'd get an umpires call from ARC.

I'm pretty confident it was a goal, looked a clear gap in the first replays other than the question about padding, then it was well and truly above the padding in other shots. Two weekends in a row we've had last minute goal umpire shenanigans to decide games.

Adelaide Oval doesn't appear to have snicko so good chance that we'd get an umpires call from ARC.

I'm pretty confident it was a goal, looked a clear gap in the first replays other than the question about padding, then it was well and truly above the padding in other shots. Two weekends in a row we've had last minute goal umpire shenanigans to decide games.
No snicko because the players touched the padding at the same time. It would have been called a goal I think, not umpires call. Clear enough gap to the post.

Massive error, another blunder which will be spoken about incessantly for the next week. The sort of thing which seems to occur every other week in the shambolic AFL.

It’s giving me a headache.

I’ve done 15 ladder predictions in the last 3 days and still can’t wrap my head around it
it's not rocket science any more if we beat the Cats and Eagles we play finals if we lose to the cats but beat the Eagles and Giants beat the blues we are out of the finals in 2923

On CPH2305 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you think this bloke is taking it?

comedy fan GIF by CollingwoodFC

Which is worse?
1. Season ended by a bad umpiring decision.
2. Season ended by a player betraying his own club and sending sensitive in-game tactical information to his brother who plays on the other side, who subsequently passes that information onto coaching staff and they act on it, followed by the AFL subsequently sweeping everything under the carpet as though nothing happened. In a home final hosted at a ground you never play home games at.

Shame for Adelaide though of course.

Which is worse?
1. Season ended by a bad umpiring decision.
2. Season ended by a player betraying his own club and sending sensitive in-game tactical information to his brother who plays on the other side, who subsequently passes that information onto coaching staff and they act on it, followed by the AFL subsequently sweeping everything under the carpet as though nothing happened. In a home final hosted at a ground you never play home games at.

Shame for Adelaide though of course.

I mean which was worse for us? We've had both happen against the Crows

Win both games and might finish 7th

Can finish 6th if
Saints Lose to Brisbane
Swans lose to Melbourne

Assuming we beat Eagles…

If Saints lose by a lot and us and Sydney/GWS ( by a lot) all win, saints miss

If we win, Saints/GWS win and Sydney lose, Swans miss

If we lose GWS has to lose

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status