No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

The only thing that annoys me as much as the Dogs struggling to make the 8 this season is the fact that this old, no midfield Geelong side is going to end up finishing top 2. It makes absolutely no sense.

Please do something for once in your life St Kilda.

Would have mattered if we won last week... they won't lose to Essendope
Angry Season 2 GIF by Paramount+

You remind me of the grumpy uncle sitting in the corner at Christmas bringing everyone's mood down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A fairly handy 3 consecutive centre square bounce frees in 6-6-6 situations for Collingwood at the end there.

It's far easier to win miracle comeback games when you get spoonfed like that.

Ticky tack ruck infringements WITH ADVANTAGE in a tight game with 3 minutes left.

**** off umpires.

The only thing that annoys me as much as the Dogs struggling to make the 8 this season is the fact that this old, no midfield Geelong side is going to end up finishing top 2. It makes absolutely no sense.

Please do something for once in your life St Kilda.
Hoping we see the cats go out in straight sets this year.

Hoping we see the cats go out in straight sets this year.

Would love it.

I'm worried they'll get to play three interstate teams at the G and steal a flag. Guess that's the advantage of chalking up wins in the H&A season

Can’t really think of any player who has been a better kick while sprinting. GAJ another in the conversation, just extraordinary balance
Don't forget Chris Judd in his WCE days - if not for injuries he would be the GOAT.

lachie schultz would have to be the biggest bust of the year
Nek minnit - match winner.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back