No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprising to say the least, I’d like to think it would only be if they win. Probably a distraction that Brisbane would have hoped to avoid the night before a GF

He has always seemed like the most likely guy to just decide one day that he has had enough. He had a really awesome year this year apart for some dodgy kicking at goal, but even then he nailed the two most important ones of their year

If the swans are to get up today, I hope it's in a tight one with a hugely lopsided free kick tally in their favour. The mental gymnastics required to explain why it's different to 2016 would be something.

And the AFL launches a review of all free kicks after Brisbane whinge incessantly for the next three weeks. And they find that Brisbane were dudded and should have been premiers.

Yeah right. Somehow I don't think that's going to happen! :rolleyes:

Joel Amartey or Eric Hipwood - one of them is going to become a premiership player.

🤢 🤮

Really you can’t lose, if Brisbane win, laugh at the whiney swans loosing their 5th GF. If Sydney win, laugh at Dunkley who thought it would be so easy to win a premiership with another team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smacking

I hear post game there going to be a sad announcement that relates to the AFL world .That’s all I know so won’t speculate but believe it’s happening sometime after game .

He’s been very good, have no idea how the voting will go.

Everyone has been good but I agree with Richo’s top four. Neale, Ashcroft, Ah Chee and Lohmann in some order

Dunkley or Berry for the 5th spot, but for me it’s throw a blanket over Neale/Ashcroft/Ah Chee

Tipping Neale gets it on reputation though and solidifies him as one of the best to do it when all is said and done

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back