No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Four suspensions handed out, three 3-weekers, one 1-weeker, but honestly Malcolm Rosas' one-week snipe to the head is the one I think should be getting the longest.

2 are just tackles not worth anything, the MRO has completely lost the handle and the AFL needs to completely sort it out

Cameron certainly deserved to be suspended.

Pinned the arms and fell on him with his weight and took a player out with concussion. It's a dangerous act.
But Cameron is an extraordinary citizen.

He does so much for the community etc etc

They should suspend Duggan not Cameron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't see Bedford.

Cameron deserved to go... you can argue weeks but he pinned the arms and used his weight to fall on him and concussed his opponent. deserved to go

Don’t think he can use the “don’t suspend me I’m a good bloke with a clean record” argument at tribunal for a second time this year.

I don’t like the suspensions of Bedford and Cameron.

They should ban the pinning of arms of tackles if they are actions that they want to stop but think its unfair for two blokes to get three week suspensions for tackles we’ve seen 50+ times this season.

I don’t like the suspensions of Bedford and Cameron.

They should ban the pinning of arms of tackles if they are actions that they want to stop but think its unfair for two blokes to get three week suspensions for tackles we’ve seen 50+ times this season.
Still have no idea how anyone can defend Cameron... very dangerous tackle and the concussion meant he was always going to go, how many weeks was the only question.

There was no way Duggan could protect himself. Cameron had a duty of care and just used his body weight.

Bedford should get downgraded at least. Not sure he could have done much more.

Cameron 3-game ban upheld, AFL world turning on the AFL.

Bedford up now, guessing it will be the same result.

The game we all love is dying, my friends.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back