No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we are getting a clearer picture every week as to why Dean Cox elected not to be part of West Coasts coaching selection process.

Because of their electric start to the season, people have been overlooking the precipitous decline in their form over the last 6 weeks. Dean Cox understand that all he has to do is wait and the Swans empire of dirt will all be his.

Silly bastard.

For all the plaudits coming our way let’s not forget we were utterly panst by Port 4 weeks ago.

They are looking like the real deal for the first time I can remember.

It’s a deadset cracking finals series looming ahead. Hawks, Dogs, Freo, Sydney (if they get their shit back together), Brisbane, Carlton (when they get their players back) all very real chances!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any team making Charlie Dixon look good is shyte

What the actual **** is going on with Sydney. I get there is a few injuries but even we dealt with that

Their talls in the back line (bar McCartin) and forward line are average.

Teams have found out how to nullify their midfield with high pressure and making them work defensively.

Teams have found out how to nullify their midfield with high pressure and making them work defensively.
Agree. I can’t see Amartey, McLean and McDonald getting the job done on the MCG and none of them really apply defensive pressure. They need goals from Papley and their mids or they struggle to post a proper score against a good team.

Are they still the Bloods when they're getting belted off the park, or are they only the Bloods when they're playing finals or winning games whilst on top of the ladder?

Then they’re the Haemophiliacs

Even Gulden has gone to pieces. Been so reliable even with the most ambitious of kicks and now he couldn’t kick the skin off a pudding.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back