No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

It will be interesting to see how highly regarded he is long-term. I always viewed him as an elite finals (not just GFs) and big-game performer but he "only" has the 4 x All-Australian's (Ablett Jnr, Danger, Buddy have double, Bont will get his 6th this year), 2 x B&Fs, 1 x AFLPA MVP, 1 x AFLCA MVP. It's great to see some some analysis not only focussed on his finals performances - his 20+/2+ record and one-on-one contest wins stats versus the next best are wild.
Will be hall of fame legend.

It will be interesting to see how highly regarded he is long-term. I always viewed him as an elite finals (not just GFs) and big-game performer but he "only" has the 4 x All-Australian's (Ablett Jnr, Danger, Buddy have double, Bont will get his 6th this year), 2 x B&Fs, 1 x AFLPA MVP, 1 x AFLCA MVP. It's great to see some some analysis not only focussed on his finals performances - his 20+/2+ record and one-on-one contest wins stats versus the next best are wild.

And yet he has 212 Brownlow votes, so he wasn't just a "Finals player"

Assume we want swans here?

Don’t think it matters tonight.

Collingwood will still be behind us after a win tonight (same points, considerably lower percentage). We should be able to win 2 of the last 3 to keep them at bay regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well they do have McDonald but for some reason they playing him in the backline.

Once Melican comes back you’d presume McDonald goes forward again. Aaron Francis is supposed to be their back up key defender and he might somehow be worse than Tim O’Brien so think its wise to not give him a game

Once Melican comes back you’d presume McDonald goes forward again. Aaron Francis is supposed to be their back up key defender and he might somehow be worse than Tim O’Brien so think its wise to not give him a game
They could easily play Joel Hamling until Melican comes back

I miss Hamling. I fear he is no longer the Hamling of old after 4 years of nonstop injuries, otherwise it makes very little sense not to play him.

Sounds like he is playing forward in the VFL. Kicked a few against us

He's been playing forward and has kicked a few goals at VFL level. A little surprised he hasn't played more TBH

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back