No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

hasn’t even played one AFL game this year probably should of Re-Signed with Fremantle

One of Cox and Pearce have been injured all season so would have been a very good chance of games in retrospect. They were only offering one year deals understandable and it sounds like Hamling wanted the security of a longer contract

Yeahultra hot on it for one week then back to normal. Absolute jokers running the game.

To put on my tinfoil hat. Everyone was complaining about how they were never paying holding the ball, so they went so far in the opposite direction for a few weeks, the most horrendous calls you’ll see (mostly against Garcia) so everyone complains that there is too many holding the balls and they can quietly go back to what it was

Yeahultra hot on it for one week then back to normal. Absolute jokers running the game.

I did notice in a few games last week where the guy was given a lot more time to get rid of it, and a few where the ump took a lot longer to call for a ball up when it was clearly locked in & no prior.

The umpires have it so tough and can’t really win either way, their bosses really need to sort out some things before next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney are lucky that their midfielders were so good at kicking goals, now that has dried up they're just not threatening the goals.

Definitely something in that. Also missing Papley and Hayward doesn’t look to be moving as well as he was before hurting his knee against Brisbane. They were probably their most dangerous forwards when things were going well

Sydney has no width. When they were cruising, they were attacking through the corridor and cutting up their opponents with ease. Now that teams have started defending the corridor, Sydney have to rely on slow play which involves using the width of the ground. They're no good at it.

They have really poor key position players and are now being forced to kick it down the line. Pretty amazing drop off.
Yep can’t recall where I read/watched it but if you deny them the corridor they struggle. The cost of being so dominant so early, you’re going to be studied and figured out.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back