No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

The missed 50m call was terrible, umpire completely shat himself. Pies were terrible in the last quarter though, not sure they deserved to get up in the end.

If we somehow sneak into the top four it’s likely in fourth spot, and going to the SCG week one rather than the GABBA is probably easier.

I’m a bit nervous about the Adelaide game, it’s a banana skin for us. But if we get through that and some other results go our way then it’s game on.

Can someone explain to me why Brisbane winning is the best result for us.
We are going to have to beat GWS in the last round to make top 4, so surely Brisbane losing today give us 2 chances of taking top 4 positions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane aren't losing 2 or more ..

I don’t think Collingwood at the MCG next week is a gimme. Essendon at home playing for a top 2 spot probably is. I’d expect them to win out from here still

We are going to have to beat GWS in the last round to make top 4, so surely Brisbane losing today give us 2 chances of taking top 4 positions

I don’t think it matters too much. I’d expect if we win all three we’ll make top 4.

I guess the argument for a GWS loss is that if we do lose to Adelaide tomorrow we will be fighting with them for a home Elimination Final.

Can’t see Brisbane losing to pies or bombers especially now that pies have nothing to play for

Adam Kingsley is a gun coach!!

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back