No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL can’t be that happy with the final round fixture other than tomorrow’s games. All the games have been a cake walk for one team and basically uncompetitive.

Considering how the whole season has gone it’s really disappointing. I can’t even be stuffed watching it and I doubt many others are as well.

They have definitely hyped up tomorrow with all three games potentially being very competitive, although for our sake I hope we continue the trend of favourites and smash the Giants, then I’d love to see the Saints upset Carlton and have it all come down to the last game which Freo wins by 1 point after the siren to knock the Blues out lol

The draft incentives to tank are ludicrous. Talk about a race to the bottom.

If they are serious about changing the culture and not letting players just slide by on potential they let him walk.

If they are serious about culture there is about 10 blokes that need to follow him. All they care about is racking up stats.

Win play Hawks
Lose:
Carlton & Freo lose: Play Hawks
One of Carlton/Freo win: Play Lions
Carlton & Freo win: Out

Win: play a young team and hopefully mash them in the middle.

Lose: Don’t really deserve finals anyway. 10 losses?!

Although I wouldn’t mind playing this Brisbane team. They’re a joke.

Win: play a young team and hopefully mash them in the middle.

Lose: Don’t really deserve finals anyway. 10 losses?!

Although I wouldn’t mind playing this Brisbane team. They’re a joke.

Would be an interesting game, 10 goals 20 vs 10 goals 19. just got to hope we're on the right side of it

Please win doggies. Been far too long since our last MCG final. I’ve travelled to every final since 2016 (exc covid years) and I want to sit amongst tens of thousands of our own for once. I also couldn’t handle another 9th place finish…
Would be good to get to another Bulldog final at the G. Most of us haven't been to one since the greatest ones of 2016. Be a shame if we did not make it but it is a possibility.

Would be good to get to another Bulldog final at the G. Most of us haven't been to one since the greatest ones of 2016. Be a shame if we did not make it but it is a possibility.

And if we were to win that there is a decent chance we’d met Geelong at the G the following week

Apparently Stringer thinks he deserves two years but Essendon are only offering him one. Could that be a way of forcing him out the door? His late season form wasn't as good as his early body of work.

Apparently Stringer thinks he deserves two years but Essendon are only offering him one. Could that be a way of forcing him out the door? His late season form wasn't as good as his early body of work.
His manager was pushing 3 year deals to all Victorian clubs earlier this year. I think in general he probably has earned a 2 year but geez you’d want to incentivise it to keep him motivated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tomorrow would be very different if we hadn’t lost to the 2 teams getting smashed tonight.
Losers look back, winners look forward.

All this Brownlow talk just remember, GOATS don't win Brownlows...
Whitten, Barassi, Matthews, Carey, Ablett Sr, Bontempelli.

I hope the cameras got whoever threw the water bottle at the goal umpire and they get arrested out of their seat.

That is absolutely disgraceful and must be a lifetime ban.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back