No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

On the other hand, Carl v Coll (8 v 9) draws 90k+ this week, Collingwood wins and probably give Brisbane a tougher game than Carlton. Would look pretty appetising at AFL house.
Let’s scrap the challengers being selected on 9th and 10th ladder positions and instead one spot can determined via fan vote on the AFL website and another by the AFL executive at their own discretion.

Guarantees more big crowd games at the G and we all know football is at its best when the big clubs are playing finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton going into finals with the worst form of anyone.

They could get five key players back for an interstate EF that seems unwinnable.

Does that remind you of anything?

Going to be pretty tough for them I think. If they win outright then they're most likely travel fixture is

GABBA-SCG/ENGINE-ADElAIDE OVAL-MCG

That being said, would not be surprised if they managed to beat Brisbane. Think its a real possibility.

I’m off work today and I’m doing something I never do, I’m listening to SEN. David King is talking up Carlton’s heroic display among other platitudes. Is he drunk? This team peaked way too early and has been dog$hit for two months.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m off work today and I’m doing something I never do, I’m listening to SEN. David King is talking up Carlton’s heroic display among other platitudes. Is he drunk? This team peaked way too early and has been dog$hit for two months.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Here are the teams that Carlton have beaten for their last 3 wins out of their last 9 matches:

IMG_8397.jpeg

Here are the teams that Carlton have beaten for their last 3 wins out of their last 9 matches:

View attachment 2092055
Replace them with either Fremantle or Collingwood, and that would have been the real top 8. The Blues were fortunate to be so far ahead wins wise, that there were able to hang on and stay in the eight despite very poor form in the season half of the season.

Replace them with either Fremantle or Collingwood, and that would have been the real top 8. The Blues were fortunate to be so far ahead wins wise, that there were able to hang on and stay in the eight despite very poor form in the season half of the season.
Disagree. They won more games than the other two.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back