No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

all because of who they made as their sub. Thought it was interesting and I don’t follow their team.

Exactly. Bizarre choice as sub. De Koning has been quite influential since coming on, so maybe not the wrong call bringing him on but definitely should've just started him.

Feel extra bad for Kennedy because he is always the one who gets shunted around. If they need someone to play pseudo key forward it's him, if they need someone across half back he has to do it, when Cerra finally gets over his hamstring injury it's always Kennedy that gets dropped/moved to sub. I'm not sure he is that good but he seems to get messed around with

Kennedy just had a kid too, just don’t play him if you are going to take him off for no reason in the 2nd quarter.

When I was looking into it I seen the news he just had a baby born and then flew up for the game, then he’s taken out before half time because his whole team were off their game.

He would be absolutely filthy for a while, no amount of cuddles and it will be alright vibes from the club can really make up for the call to be done like that.

Nic Newman is such a flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just watched the last quarter of the Sydney GWS game. Was out for the afternoon.

Two things stood out to me:
  • GWS are still too soft. I don’t mean from an effort perspective, just that they still don’t know how to lock down a game.
  • Sydney take on the game and get rewarded for their bravery. Sometimes they **** it up but they have no fear.

That was some performance by Heeney today. Don’t think I’ve seen one man win a final like he did for the Swans.

Can’t see GWS or Brisbane beating Geelong at the g… think they’re the favs. Anyone but Sydney and Brisbane and I won’t be too fussed.

Once we cannot win, could not care less cannot support any other team. Second team in Aussie rules is our VFL team

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don’t get this line of reasoning. It’s not like anyone is switching their allegiances. Somebody’s going to win the flag and you go on hoping it’s the lesser of the evils. If you are ‘opting out’ then you’re just putting your fingers in your ears.

oh no Carlton is in the “wow is he finally fulfilling his potential” phase of having Lewis Young on their list

IMG_3115.jpeg

don’t fall for it, we know it all too well

Most in the industry think he's a poo bloke. Arrogant as hell!

I'd imagine a fair few of the list bosses are hated. I've had a few conversations with him over the years at u18 matches and thanked him for the 2016 premiership. He was humble and gracious and surprisingly remembered me when we last had a conversation.

Exactly. Bizarre choice as sub. De Koning has been quite influential since coming on, so maybe not the wrong call bringing him on but definitely should've just started him.

Feel extra bad for Kennedy because he is always the one who gets shunted around. If they need someone to play pseudo key forward it's him, if they need someone across half back he has to do it, when Cerra finally gets over his hamstring injury it's always Kennedy that gets dropped/moved to sub. I'm not sure he is that good but he seems to get messed around with
Looked as happy as a bastard on Father's Day.

I don’t get this line of reasoning. It’s not like anyone is switching their allegiances. Somebody’s going to win the flag and you go on hoping it’s the lesser of the evils. If you are ‘opting out’ then you’re just putting your fingers in your ears.
Nup, just have zero passion or care for other clubs.

I will be at the Grand Final again, just really do not care who wins or loses.

Others can feel what they like, I just go to other finals to enjoy the game and atmosphere

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back