No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinking they see Burgoyne more as a wing and probably Cumming as well. Wonder if Sinn is someone the Vic teams are looking at, a fair way down the pecking order even with Houston likely gone
It would depend on the size of the contract.

What are the wages of Sinn?

Last edited:
Watching this game I'm convinced something in our preparation went horribly wrong during the bye week

We only laid 15 & 16 more tackles for the entire game, than what these 2 have at half time.

Our pressure and fight was just non-existent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We only laid 15 & 16 more tackles for the entire game, than what these 2 have at half time.

Our pressure and fight was just non-existent.
Yep, this is all true.

But why?

We also struggled against a poor North side after our mid season bye.

It would depend on the size of the contract.

What are the wages of Sinn?

Not sure. Can't imagine it's much, looks like he is contracted to 25. Other than being a high pick he hasn't shown much to show he is of AFL quality.

Haven't been impressed by his career to date but think he has been very good so far tonight.

Reflecting on the cocky, whiny and in-your-face mannerisms of this Hawthorn side, I think they have the hate-ability potential of a 2016 GWS team, or the current Melbourne FC iteration. They're not quite there yet, but I see the trajectory.
Here, here. And to all the Dingley Hawk interlopers you spanked us last week and it should have been more, so this ain’t just sour grapes from me.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back