No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

So the next 3 days are going to be dedicated to discussing Hinkley telling the bathwater Hawks to STFU
That's exactly what it was. Imagine the hawks attitude if they won again. They're the most arrogant group of players & supporters I've seen. All of a sudden Kenny rubs it in once & sicily is like hey that's uncalled for LMFAO

Anyone that watched VFL last year would have seen Jordan Sweet's development into exactly the type of ruck we need. The way he was rag-dolling opponents and owning ruck contests, week in and week out, was there for all to see. Such a shame we lost him.

Spot on

What pick did Port get him for ?

Spot on

What pick did Port get him for ?
Mr Peanut GIF by Party Legends

How about Jordan Lewis having an absolute cry about the Hinkley stuff. The Hawks carry on like no one else and sook it up when someone tells them to get ****ed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about Jordan Lewis having an absolute cry about the Hinkley stuff. The Hawks carry on like no one else and sook it up when someone tells them to get ****ed.

And Hodge & Burgoyne still taking the high ground

I feel like I'm in the minority but I think that's pretty shit form from Ken. Would be pissed off if Bevo did something similar
All he said was you’re not going anywhere, and Sicily acted like he called his mum a c**t. Hodge, Burgoyne and Lewis are being pathetic with their carry on. Ken already said emotions for the better of him, move on.

Anyone that watched VFL last year would have seen Jordan Sweet's development into exactly the type of ruck we need. The way he was rag-dolling opponents and owning ruck contests, week in and week out, was there for all to see. Such a shame we lost him.

Anyone who wasn’t employed in the footy department and list management department of the bulldogs.

Some people might cry that this is hindsight, but I’m sure there are multiple threads crying out for Sweet to at least get some games to see what we have at AFL level.

He’s now in a ****ing prelim and we’re stuck with a ruck who can’t actually ruck. But it’s ok, because he’s probably only costing us the best part of a million bucks a year.

Complete negligence, that was foreseeable.

Anyone who wasn’t employed in the footy department and list management department of the bulldogs.

Some people might cry that this is hindsight, but I’m sure there are multiple threads crying out for Sweet to at least get some games to see what we have at AFL level.

He’s now in a ****ing prelim and we’re stuck with a ruck who can’t actually ruck. But it’s ok, because he’s probably only costing us the best part of a million bucks a year.

Complete negligence, that was foreseeable.
Sam Power, baby!

All he said was you’re not going anywhere, and Sicily acted like he called his mum a c**t. Hodge, Burgoyne and Lewis are being pathetic with their carry on. Ken already said emotions for the better of him, move on.

There's just no need for coaches to be chirping at opposition players. Said it about Chris Scott in the past, said it about Clarkson at the start of the year. Just stay out of it and when he was 30cm away from getting the sack, I'm surprised he decided to get involved.

I'm not going to think about it past tonight, think everyone will get over it very quickly. Don't think Ginnivan would give a shit. I'm happy Bevo is more sportsmanlike

Awesome by Ken, Sicily and the Hawks having a such a sook. Won’t make the 8 next year.
They’ll be fine, heaps of quality, bringing in reinforcements and I think Mitchell has it.

He did more than well.

Meek went up against a ruck this week last week he played on a not sure what but not a ruck

English isn’t a ruck. He’s just not a ruck.

Or at least not a ****ing competent one.

That a bunch of idiotic “journos” selected him AA because they looked at some stat sheets shouldn’t change that fact.

Another symptom of poor administration. We’re paying - for the next few years! - to have someone who can’t compete properly in the ruck to be our first ruck.

If it wasn’t funny you’d cry.

That's exactly what it was. Imagine the hawks attitude if they won again. They're the most arrogant group of players & supporters I've seen. All of a sudden Kenny rubs it in once & sicily is like hey that's uncalled for LMFAO
Exactly this. Hawks spend all season patting themselves on the back for being cheeky rascals, the minute someone gives it back its a shocking display of sportsmanship. Own your shit.

A popular saying in my circle.

“Talk shit, get hit”

Hawks talked shit via social media, Port retaliates.

These commentators saying otherwise can GAEAD.

Yep, spot on. Ginnivan has had it coming for a long time.

P*** off Hawthorn and remember to drain your bathwater on the way out.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back