No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Leon Cameron was hung out to dry when he left and the punters had been saying his good has GWS been since he left. I think now he might look ok Giants have lost the last 3 games

Lachie Neale 3 Brownlow votes?

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just went to the GWS thread which was at a massive 5 pages (just), most posts from “fans” with other clubs badges.

First post I read is mentioning how distasteful the 2016 prelim umpiring was, which the only controversy was the late protected area one that could have been called against JJ, but was borderline either way at best.

Couldn’t have happened to a more pathetic and fake franchise

Maybe some supporters change who their most despised opposition team is, I probably thought that this year when I considered thinking that a GWS flag might not be so bad.

Then I had a primal response tonight.

**** you, you plastic ****ing franchise and the biggest chokers in AFL history. May you forever get close but never win a flag.

Brisbane will win the flag from here. That SF win reminds me of Sydney in 2005.

It’s not impossible, i think they’ve still got the best list. I don’t think Geelong or Sydney would let them come back from 40 points down. They are going to have to start playing four quarter performances again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just went to the GWS thread which was at a massive 5 pages (just), most posts from “fans” with other clubs badges.

First post I read is mentioning how distasteful the 2016 prelim umpiring was, which the only controversy was the late protected area one that could have been called against JJ, but was borderline either way at best.

Couldn’t have happened to a more pathetic and fake franchise
Same bloke:

"
I think we can say with complete certainty that the umpiring department will never, ever allow us to win a flag.

I hope VFL HQ is truly happy with themselves.

It’s a franchise destroying result.

My family will not renew our memberships for 2025.

We have a great team, coach, club and stadium.

However, we will never be allowed to win.

It’s that tragic, and that simple.

My best of future wishes to my fellow Giants Board posters.

It’s been a pleasure, but this is where I leave you."

That's an impressive melt.

That’s the biggest finals choke in terms of margin since…I don’t even know?

Essendon vs Adelaide in 1993 was 42 points.

Anyone know of a bigger one in terms of margin?
1970 GF Carlton came back from 44 down at half time.

I was there...:p

Last edited:
Hands down the worst finals choke I can remember (by that I mean their entire campaign).

To be well up in both finals in the third quarter and blow both is shocking.

And Daniels taking the advantage when they had the free at the top of the square is one of the most brain meltingly inexplicable things I’ve seen in a final.

That's the kind of choke that lingers for years.
gws were preseason favourites weren't they? hell at the end of the h&a they were probably the favourite as well

and straight sets......bahahahahahahaha perfect result for that s**tstain of a club

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back