No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s the biggest finals choke in terms of margin since…I don’t even know?

Essendon vs Adelaide in 1993 was 42 points.

Anyone know of a bigger one in terms of margin?

Collingwood led Richmond by 45 in the 1973 preliminary final. During the second quarter the scores at one stage were 67 to 22. You can watch the game on YouTube.

I literally don’t care who wins the flag from here, as long as it’s not Geelong.

Sydney so they can finally STFU about getting beaten in 2016.
Port because they are a real club with great history and I feel nothing for them really.
Brisbane because I used to like Fitzroy, but would prefer Dunkley is suspended & they win next week.

Geelong getting another flag would just about be a war crime for where they really should be.

I literally don’t care who wins the flag from here, as long as it’s not Geelong.

Port because they are a real club with great history and I feel nothing for them really.
Brisbane because I used to like Fitzroy, but would prefer Dunkley is suspended & they win next week.

Geelong getting another flag would just about be a war crime for where they really should be.
Couldn’t have said it better. Here’s to a 7 goals to zero onslaught in the first quarter.

Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately it's looking like the cats will win though.

No team under this finals system since 2000

Has has a defence ranked greater then #6 (6th being the limit) has won the flag

Only 2 teams who are in this bracket are port #3 and lions #2

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't know the result until this morning....shocked actually. Did thug boy Toby spud it up like last week as well?
He was good. The whole team just seemed to go to water when Brisbane stepped on the gas. Unbelievable really.

AFL hierarchy will be creaming themselves!
Their “all Australian competition” dream comes to fruition with 4 different States left in the hunt!

AFL hierarchy will be creaming themselves!
Their “all Australian competition” dream comes to fruition with 4 different States left in the hunt!
I think they really would have preferred an all Sydney final, or in the future a Gold Coast v GWS final, got to get back money from their obscene investment. It also makes me laugh when you see comments from 'interstaters' stating that all Victorians would be upset if a Victorian team wasn't in the finals, how good. Other than my own team, I don't care. Such chips on their shoulders. I base my support on rivalries, grudges, or liking/not liking another team. Rivalries have been going on for a century between Vic. based clubs, nothing will change that.

I loved that way the commentators could not reference the crowd like they usually do or even at all

They couldn’t say the attendance number, it’s packed, not a spare seat in the house etc etc

Those empty seats could not be filled even with the free membership and pet memberships given out

afl says crowd of 18k I say BS

Maybe some supporters change who their most despised opposition team is, I probably thought that this year when I considered thinking that a GWS flag might not be so bad.

Then I had a primal response tonight.

**** you, you plastic ****ing franchise and the biggest chokers in AFL history. May you forever get close but never win a flag.
Especially while Toby is there

Same bloke:

"
I think we can say with complete certainty that the umpiring department will never, ever allow us to win a flag.

I hope VFL HQ is truly happy with themselves.

It’s a franchise destroying result.

My family will not renew our memberships for 2025.

We have a great team, coach, club and stadium.

However, we will never be allowed to win.

It’s that tragic, and that simple.

My best of future wishes to my fellow Giants Board posters.

It’s been a pleasure, but this is where I leave you."

That's an impressive melt.
Never be allowed to win….**** me….we've won it twice in 100 years and this Syd piece of shit is cutting up rough?

VFL HQ….THE VFL HQ that has allowed there to be 75% more clubs from another state to still be alive this year?

THE VFL HQ that had a team from SYD and a team from QLD beat them two weeks in a row in finals?

I can’t stan$ these plastic fakes

In a weird way we couldn’t lose last night.

Greene watching his personal flag window evaporate versus Dunkley’s “culture” collapse.

I could have stomached a GWS flag though. You’d hear nothing about it in the offseason. I’m really not invested in the outcome of the season now.

“36k” members, zero demand for a ticket, where were all those smucks? I know our bogus 62k members don’t all rock up to games but the Giants truly are pathetic.
Their real teams have been eliminated….GWS memberships are an insurance policy

Geelong to take Brisbane out, then lose the grand final.

Though Brisbane making it and losing two in a row would be good ... not sure I want them having the opportunity
I don’t want Geel anywhere near a GF

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back