No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

**** me swans lions cats to choose from.

Gross.

Amber Riley Episode 210 GIF by SHOWTIME

It would but wiil require Geelong or Brisbane beating them 🤔

Brisbane will murder them.

I couldn’t care less who wins the flag now, I’m not entirely sure I’ll watch all of the GF.

Geelong are the most consistent team, and have the best coach. Sydney have an elite midfield and I like their disposal and ball movement.

But Brisbane has clearly the better list across all lines. It’s not even close. If they had a better coach they’d be hammering teams.

I think they’ll beat Geelong tomorrow then give the swans an absolute hiding on GF day. It’s an outlier opinion but I’m sticking to it (until tomorrow evening….)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane will murder them.

I couldn’t care less who wins the flag now, I’m not entirely sure I’ll watch all of the GF.

Geelong are the most consistent team, and have the best coach. Sydney have an elite midfield and I like their disposal and ball movement.

But Brisbane has clearly the better list across all lines. It’s not even close. If they had a better coach they’d be hammering teams.

I think they’ll beat Geelong tomorrow then give the swans an absolute hiding on GF day. It’s an outlier opinion but I’m sticking to it (until tomorrow evening….)

I hope so. Both the Swans and Geelong are so hateable. Smug, full of themselves and so so hateable. A Brisbane flag will just be forgotten about in an hour.

I thoroughly enjoyed my weeks ban from last Friday night by a Salty Dawks moderator.

So happy to imagine them having to make the 10 hour journey back to Melbourne after their heartbreaking loss.. 😂

What a waste of a golden opportunity...

And to think thousands of them spent $900 bucks on a return flight cracks me up too.

Last Friday Port made my week...

I can enjoy the GF now knowing the Dawks blew it

Now hoping Geelong Choke too..

Was very frustrating watching this one. Swans were good but I can't help but think we had there measure and would beat them and the other 3 in the top 4.

Anyway, can't stand Geelong so please go on with it swans.

I'm wavering on my support of Vics v any interstaters having crossed the Dees and Hawks off the Christmas card list but still going for the Cats

100% Lions for me from here.

Couldn’t care if Dunkley won another flag elsewhere, when it comes down to it he’s always a Bullgod. Sure, would love to have kept him, but it’s not what daddy wanted.

It would terrible if Geelong snatch another flag, they shouldn’t even be near it

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back