No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I thoroughly enjoyed my weeks ban from last Friday night by a Salty Dawks moderator.

So happy to imagine them having to make the 10 hour journey back to Melbourne after their heartbreaking loss.. 😂

What a waste of a golden opportunity...

And to think thousands of them spent $900 bucks on a return flight cracks me up too.

Last Friday Port made my week...

I can enjoy the GF now knowing the Dawks blew it

Now hoping Geelong Choke too..
Bitter much?

Swans fans clamouring that Heeney is better than Bont now.

Heeney is great and no doubt has had a better season, but overall I’d say Bont would be picked 1st out of the 2 by a majority of people

Swans fans clamouring that Heeney is better than Bont now.

Heeney is great and no doubt has had a better season, but overall I’d say Bont would be picked 1st out of the 2 by a majority of people
Think it’s hard to argue Bont is a better finals player. Never really taken a final by the scruff like Heeney has (apart from maybe the hawks semi in 2016)

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="Whoyagot" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Think it’s hard to argue Bont is a better finals player. Never really taken a final by the scruff like Heeney has (apart from maybe the hawks semi in [emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6])

Watch his grand final highlights on you tube - should have been norm smith ahead of JJ.Did everything, including third man up ruck domination when it was legal.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be tears if Geelong win this and make another GF. We should be so far ahead of them it’s not funny

Yes and no. Only tears if they win the flag. I can handle a loss in either week.

As for us being so far ahead, maybe we can move Cotton On to Seddon and Torquay to Williamstown and the Geelong farmland and properties to um Caroline Springs or something 😧

Rampe getting off for the Butters hit reminds me of Barry Hall all those years ago

#Vic bias of course
The first rule of #VICBIAS is to ignore any evidence to the contrary whilst completely exaggerating any slight positive towards a Victorian team.

The first rule of #VICBIAS is to ignore any evidence to the contrary whilst completely exaggerating any slight positive towards a Victorian team.

Rampe getting off for the Butters hit reminds me of Barry Hall all those years ago

#Vic bias of course

Always make me laugh when Swans supporters cry conspiracy against them.

Theyre the most protected, looked after club in the league.

That Barry Hall not guilty decision in 2005 rivalled the OJ Simpson not guilty verdict in terms of laughability.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back