No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

What a quality VFL grand final.

If anyone has any doubt as to whether good umpiring makes for a good game, this is a perfect example.

Umpires are letting plenty of decisions go, calling "Play On" instead. It's making for such an entertaining game. I wish this was a constant theme.

Why have 35% of good, entertaining games when you can increase that number to 85% ?

Sure, pay the obvious ones, but that's it.

Some handy players right under our noses at Werribee. Hope we're having a good look.

Fake. This stuff always is. Don't throw your money away on a social media troll (obviously Daicos might win but this isn't confirmation of that).

Does anyone know if anyone can enter the G after the game on Sat to watch the post game entertainment and see the winning team on stage? Just confirming for some Lions and swans supporters in my office without tickets.
From memory it's free entry after the final siren?

Does anyone know if anyone can enter the G after the game on Sat to watch the post game entertainment and see the winning team on stage? Just confirming for some Lions and swans supporters in my office without tickets.
From memory it's free entry after the final siren?
Yep. Not immediately after the siren though, usually it's after the presentations I believe.

Cheers, thanks mate. 2016 was a long time ago!
I know - i can't believe it has been 8 LOOOOOOOOOOOONG years since we last won a premiership. I wonder how fans of minnow teams like Carlton and Essendon cope with their decades long droughts.

How in the blue **** has Nick Foot jagged a GF umpire spot? Bottom 3 ump in the league o_O
Stevic about to umpire his 11 Grand Final, despite the AFL not being happy with the umpiring in 2016, according to the salty Swans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back