No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was staggering how hard he was trying when most on the ground treated it in good spirit. He chased, he tackled, he tried to kick team lifting goals...it was rediculous.

Loved the way he copped some fairly vigorous tackles on more than one occasion.....in agame where body contact was almost completely absent. Loved the way he buggered up a few things towards the end when trying to win the game off his own boot.:D

Lots of facebook sites sprung up since, like "That embarrassing silence when Jason AKermanis get's booed by the crowd' and "Scale from 1 to Jason AKermanis how serious do you take the Legends Game." :thumbsu:

Can somebody tell me what team lost by 100+ and what team beat Geelong last week?

Watching tonight's Essendon vs Richmond game, I'm unsure.

Never mind. I'm definitely sure now.

Thats the sort of gamble you take when you've had a shocking year in the tips. One that can either see you look inspired and get good numbers to make ground, or one that just leaves you further behind.

Thats the sort of gamble you take when you've had a shocking year in the tips. One that can either see you look inspired and get good numbers to make ground, or one that just leaves you further behind.

Yep, that's me. Checked the tipping and only four had tipped West Coast, so was feeling pretty confident I could get the 8 this week. Not to be:(

North got the shit kicked out of them.

Good for next week. Early 2000's you'd worry because that club had spirit and would fight back. Nowadays there is no shinboner spirit. We'll **** them up and remind them that their potential means nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smashed them twice last year. I think they are a better side this year, but their younger players are facing a long season. A worry when their older players are still the ones standing up for them, although Swallow is a gem.

Danger game. North will be hopping mad about today and we can't afford to be switched off.
Yep. A loss this weekend will make the great win against Carlton a waste of time. And North are just the type of team that could do it.

I've never really understood the hatred that the Bulldogs fans have for North and vice versa. We're both battlers and I reckon we have alot in common.

Yep. A loss this weekend will make the great win against Carlton a waste of time. And North are just the type of team that could do it.

I've never really understood the hatred that the Bulldogs fans have for North and vice versa. We're both battlers and I reckon we have alot in common.

It all started about a year ago when Barry Hall decided to make Scott Thompson his bitch.

After that incident, Norf fans on Big Footy began to make multiple threads on Bay 13 and their own board about the Bulldogs. Mostly to express how much they hate us and what a big meanie Barry Hall is.

It went on for so long that the Dogs supporters decided to return fire. Ever since then we haven't liked each other very much. Notice how many Dogs vs Norf threads appear on the polls board?

I've kept a close eye on him. Seems to be suffering the same fate he had with us - in, out, forward, defence ....

Not surprised really. If Vez steps up for us then we've had a good win in this trade. I would put it at nill all so far.

Not surprised really. If Vez steps up for us then we've had a good win in this trade. I would put it at nill all so far.

It was probably 1-nil to them in his first few games :p but he managed to get it back down to nil all. Still, I hope the bloke manages to hold a spot in the Sydney :(

Would prefer Rocket not comment on other club's players like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back