No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of an umpire ever awarding a free against Dustin Martin when he inevitably tries to fend off a tackler and the ball spills free?

Get another string to your bow, ya dickhead!

Now this is a long way from skilled football but **** me, how much better is footy to watch when two teams take the game on and play with an attacking mindset? Enjoying it so far.

Cotchin 2 touches.

Any chance of an umpire ever awarding a free against Dustin Martin when he inevitably tries to fend off a tackler and the ball spills free?

Get another string to your bow, ya dickhead!
"Don't argue".

Please. Dustin couldn't argue his way out of a wet paper bag, as his lawyers will attest.

Cotchin has a bit of the Matthew Lloyds, thinks he is really tough but comes across as the biggest faux tough guy in the history of all universes.

Weitering giving it to Riewoldt after a sprayed kick...kid has a fair opinion of himself already.
Opinions from those who have met Weitering seem to fall into two categories.

a) Mature young man, has his head screwed on right, will captain the club.

b) An arrogant, condescending tool who needs a reality check.

I guess the line between them isn't all that clear, but it's strange nonetheless.

Cotchin has a bit of the Matthew Lloyds, thinks he is really tough but comes across as the biggest faux tough guy in the history of all universes.
I don't think Cotchin's stupid enough to believe he's tough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Opinions from those who have met Weitering seem to fall into two categories.

a) Mature young man, has his head screwed on right, will captain the club.

b) An arrogant, condescending tool who needs a reality check.

I guess the line between them isn't all that clear, but it's strange nonetheless.
A little from column A...

"Don't argue".

Please. Dustin couldn't argue his way out of a wet paper bag, as his lawyers will attest.

I chose not to use that hackneyed phase lest said lawyers pursue me for trademark infringement.

I reckon I post this during this fixture every year, but Kade Simpson is a gun. Leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back