Opinion Non-Crows AFL 6: This Is Getting Cruel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really a huge issue in terms of credibility and integrity of gambling on the AFL, which the AFL endorses.
Allowing the Coach's (Scott) to continuous late change players on match days, must infuriate gamblers .....I know it infuriates Fantasy Sports Players

Last edited:
Allowing the Coach's (Scott) to continuous late change players on match days, must infuriate gamblers .....I know it infuriate Fantasy Sports Players

A lot of punters on the forum, tend to find out bits and pieces here and there on match day, the actual trick is knowing/reacting to a player being a late out, before the betting agencies.

Some are slow to respond and therefore provides an opportunity to arbitrage, ie risk free betting.

One forum that is on 24/7 during the season is the Punting Board, Ive seen conversations from 11pm to 6am on the weekends especially, lol. :D

Number 2 pick loose in defense… what a waste. People could say Hodge did that but he was loose in defense because others actively maintained distance so he didn’t thump them
Lachie Whitfield, Brendan Goddard, Luke Hodge, Callum Mills

For us who never saw Lukosius as a pick #2 .....but more a Jack Watts clone .....Drafted as a future fwd, it looks like he's going to be hidden in the backlines ....as another bruise free player, living off his kicking prowess

But that kick falters under AFL pressure ....

I watched this kid a bit growing up.
He never had a bruise free thought before he was drafted to GC.

1668594453187.png

Oh No Not Again Panda.gif
N2GeNM11DT-346.jpeg

The sub is garbage
You don't need him if you already have 4 on the bench

We started with two on the bench, then three and now four.
Get rid of the sub FFS
Then it went back to 3 + sub
Then back to 4
Now 4 + 1

So exactly what we already had this season but the abuse of the rule now being allowed.

Great :(
Which every player and Coach hated ......a very strange move by the AFL to go back to a system, that has already been shown to be a failure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
The next evolution will be allowing the Coach to come onto the field to give instructions and play. :drunk:
I mean - it takes out the middle man (the runner)
So clubs can reinvest their money into something useful.

Which every player and Coach hated ......a very strange move by the AFL to go back to a system, that has already been shown to be a failure
It will be 2 days before the season starts that they introduce subclause 2.1a(i) where if an injury occurs after the sub has been activated, the player subbed out can come back on, but only if the injured player is reasonably expected to miss the next match. To ensure no abuse of this, a sick certificate has to be submitted to the AFL Monday morning.

It will be 2 days before the season starts that they introduce subclause 2.1a(i) where if an injury occurs after the sub has been activated, the player subbed out can come back on, but only if the injured player is reasonably expected to miss the next match. To ensure no abuse of this, a sick certificate has to be submitted to the AFL Monday morning.
Not sure why you've Haha'd this WaynesWorld19, I'm being serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back