Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2023, part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Carlton win the whole thing, I'll be happy for Patrick Cripps. Seems like a top bloke.

Jesus Christ if I ever have I watch another Melbourne forward movement I'll throw up. That last 10 minutes was done if the dumbest I can remember from a seasoned team of mostly premiership players.

Hey everyone, let's provide no short options and send everyone deep forcing the long kick and hope that oppo doesn't pick up on the fact they don't have to defend the shallow options.

Whoever had the idea for them to bring in Grundy needs to be thrown out a window.

Whoever had the idea for them to bring in Grundy needs to be thrown out a window.

The evidence is now conclusive that Gawn and Grundy cannot play in the same team.

Carlton v Collingwood prelim please. The MCG would implode.

I hope none of them win the flag though. It's bad enough we've just gotten past the insufferable tiger supporters arrogance not long ago and now have to put up with either of those 2 ferrel supporter base being the best.

No thanks.

After starting 14-0, West Coast concede 17 straight in an 114-5 run, putting our 23 straight goals record (ironically against Freo) in jeopardy.

But they did it and have kicked their 3rd

Good on the Purples v their foe. For too long the poorer little brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all of our recent success, this year has been frustrating and dissapointing.
But here is a Stat bound to make you feel good about being a Cats fan.

Before tonight (and they still may not tonight) Freo have won just 2 games in their nearly 30 year existence by 100 points.

We did that in one finals series.
We also won by 150+ in back to back weeks in 2011.

And for those playing at home, we have won by 100 points 18 times since Freo entered the league

Tim Kelly has played well. 26 disposals @ 77% efficiency.

Watching the soccer was like.
Tence AF.

Melting Hot Dog GIF

If the Dogs only had a top CHF they could pinch this flag - but they havent got one

Naughton tries hard - but he just hasnt got the athletic - agility for 2nd and 3rd attempts at the one contest - and Lobb is just content to do something nice here and their

The Bont and Libba are desperate for a flag - but that CHF spot is their problem spot

If the Dogs only had a top CHF they could pinch this flag - but they havent got one

Naughton tries hard - but he just hasnt got the athletic - agility for 2nd and 3rd attempts at the one contest - and Lobb is just content to do something nice here and their

The Bont and Libba are desperate for a flag - but that CHF spot is their problem spot

They've got Ugle one of the best marks in their side. He just needs to kick straight more often.

Lobb is a spud.

Lobb a chop .and a waste of money....now watch him kick 4.
Jackson Mac needs more mid time .
They need to get the ball forward quicker give noughton etc more chances .

Jesus Christ if I ever have I watch another Melbourne forward movement I'll throw up. That last 10 minutes was done if the dumbest I can remember from a seasoned team of mostly premiership players.

Hey everyone, let's provide no short options and send everyone deep forcing the long kick and hope that oppo doesn't pick up on the fact they don't have to defend the shallow options.

Their fwd structure was this bad before him. GF day against the dogs just masked it.

Carlton are the form team at the moment.

Grundy made a huge mistake going to Melbourne. I suspect he'll be at another club in 2024.

Not many options thats even if melb release him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back