Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2023, part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It felt better than this

Honestly it was as bad in the ben brown/tmac era as it is in the grundy era. Their midfield goals have masked it.

No doubt grundy has ruined his career going there though and he has 2-4 years of vfl left to rot in.

Honestly it was as bad in the ben brown/tmac era as it is in the grundy era. Their midfield goals have masked it.

No doubt grundy has ruined his career going there though and he has 2-4 years of vfl left to rot in.
At least he stays in Melbourne that’s the main thing he wanted

Silly man

At least he stays in Melbourne that’s the main thing he wanted

Silly man

Hes stuck now i agree he prioritised his off field desire to live in melb over footy and he will have to agree to rip up his contract to get a new club or be stuck in vfl until gawn is injured/retires.

West Coast needs to be totally gutted from top to bottom. Rip it up and start again.

Chris Scott's oft-mocked line about the closeness of the competition is actually correct - and the difference between making finals or not is probably going to come down to how many times you get to beat up on the Eagles.

Utter disgrace.

Does anyone think Fremantle could have a chance at becoming number one in WA?
West Coast are so bad no kids are going to want to follow them so the ball is in Fremantle's court and they have to capitalise.

West Coast needs to be totally gutted from top to bottom. Rip it up and start again.

Chris Scott's oft-mocked line about the closeness of the competition is actually correct - and the difference between making finals or not is probably going to come down to how many times you get to beat up on the Eagles.

Utter disgrace.
We will get them twice next year if we end up 13th.
Xmas will come early!!! lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are relying on tigers and hawks to win today… we are in a bad way when this is our hope…
dear god i need a shower

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back