Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes despite what people will try to tell you, Sav trade = Lawson Humphries
Well, I watched Esava at Torquay in his first outing in the hoops.

Hardly touched it . In Q1, 2, 4, . Kicked 3 in Q3¡!!!

Thought then , well there is a player in there.

He has , I am so happy he is earning enough money now to support his immediate family and more.....

Wish him well this weekend!

Did that turn in to Humphries as the draft numbers collapsed last year?

We turned Ratugolea into:

• Mitch Edwards, pick 32 (25)
  • George Stevens, pick 58 (76)
  • Lawson Humphries, pick 63 (94)

Number in brackets was the pick at the time of the trade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd swear you told me this was the easiest game of the year to pick, and I want me some of that confidence.
Don't worry Port will win.
Want as much as you do, but these Hawks are not finished this week. They are just in great form and have the spirit. Port are dispirited. But who knows... things can turn around.
Who can recall us in 89? Smashed by Essendon week 1, then we beat Demons easily, and reversed the Bombers smashing a week later.
This season is bizarre, the form-line is irrelevant, there are no upsets at all, and right now, there are 6 teams still all equally capable of being premiers,

Did that turn in to Humphries as the draft numbers collapsed last year?
Humphries and George Stevens I think it was with the 2 late picks from PA

GO CATTERS

Whilst Burton hasn't been playing great football, he does pop up with good performances every now and again. Big loss for PA, with Houston and Farrell already out Burton was crucial continuing that role. Watch for the melts as they brought in Marshall with no football in 6 weeks and keeping Dixon in, stretching the hawks defence with Frost out. Screenshot_20240913_063115_AFL.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back