Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Not too sure if it really matters the game was well over and everyone forming a guard for Bruest

Was it really necessary to respond ? Wasn’t the win enough? Made even worse that Kenny admitted that he started it with roaming Brian

Well I was responding to a comment taking Mitchell's word as gospel.

I certainly wouldn't be trusting anything that ******* says.

On this ocassion i agree with him.
As much as the hawks young guys need to check their attitude ken is older and has a responsibility to carry himself better. To not walk away from that in a moment that was about a universally admired player across the league like breust is just no good.
But like i said ken has been immature many times before we have seen his carry on before. Its disappointing but no surprise.
Whatever. They played for him tonight, against many odds and prevailed against the biggest show-ponies we have seen for decades

I didnt say they werent.

But your boy kenny is an abject failure.
This is embarrassing PO. He won. How is he an abject failure? Please keep digging!

We have no idea what was said, and what has been heaped on KH and Port all week, the chance to let off a bit of steam against these show-ponies is kind of just deserts.

Thats possibly the first thing you have ever said on this board thats disappointed me.
And trust me i hate hawthorn more than most.

Don't think they invite 60 year old senior figures of the footy community to have a go at a young player.
It was probably meant to be humour. What was said to Ken before he responded?

Can i bookmark your post for next friday night?
Bookmark this: Sydney will destroy them. I have no doubt about that. You are conflating concepts that are in different solar systems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1726231103604-png.2110008

Why didn’t Sicily just turn away and clap Breust off.

If you were a junior member of an organization and someone senior in your company began ridiculing you and your boss ignored it, would you feel supported in your workplace?

Sicily did what he's there to do. Back his players. Mitchell did the same.

Ken knows he ****ed up because he's apologising about it already.

Don't think they invite 60 year old senior figures of the footy community to have a go at a young player.

Yes they did. They allowed and cultivated Ginnivan to do his trolling behaviour. Did they expect no one from Port Adelaide to find that insulting?

If you expect humility and decorum from your opponents after the fact, it would seem prudent to offer something similar up before the fact

Last edited:
Thats possibly the first thing you have ever said on this board thats disappointed me.
The only disappointment will be if we don't get up next week. This is all show and entertainment. Ken has apologised, so you can feel vindicated by your thoughts.

Hawthorn and Richmond - Richmond and Hawthorn i cant stand either of them

Port Ade were under seige all week , they have responded and won in great style tonight

So all credit to Port Adelaide

If you can’t show class in a win , then he will deserve everything he’s going to cop when he loses next week
I couldn’t give a ****. I just love him giving it to mouthy, premature celebrating sucking campaigners like Hawforn. He deserves an Australia Day honour.

On this ocassion i agree with him.
As much as the hawks young guys need to check their attitude ken is older and has a responsibility to carry himself better. To not walk away from that in a moment that was about a universally admired player across the league like breust is just no good.
But like i said ken has been immature many times before we have seen his carry on before. Its disappointing but no surprise.
He started it before the chair off and it was done with a smile and Sicily kept it going and was aggressive. Sure maybe Kenny shouldn’t have said anything but that was the heat of the moment. Mitchell wasn’t even involved and doesn’t get the ‘heat of the moment’ excuse he looked like he wanted to kill someone. I haven’t had an issue with him at all and have enjoyed his coaching but his response for me was worse, a display of toxic masculinity. Sooked it up royally.

Yes they did. They allowed and cultivated Ginnivan to do his trolling behaviour. Did they expect no one from Port Adelaide to find that insulting?
No doubt

But after the siren after a finals win with a player being chaired off ?

Was it really needed? Kenny already backpedaling and apologising hard for it so he knows he well and truly ****ed up

If you were a junior member of an organization and someone senior in your company began ridiculing you and your boss ignored it, would you feel supported in your workplace?

Sicily did what he's there to do. Back his players. Mitchell did the same.

Ken knows he ****ed up because he's apologising about it already.
Pretty sure Ginnivan can look after himself.
Sicily had the option of laughing at Ken and turning to clap Breust off. Yet he didn’t.
Sure Ken stuffed up but good on him for taking the Mickey. Ginnivan stuffed up too. So did Sicily. Let’s see if they apologise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back