Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder what Mitchell & Hawthorn are thinking watching tonight's match...
Noone Cares GIF by Ryan The Creative

Think there's a good chance both Narkle and Evans get delisted. How many ex-Cats will that leave running around the AFL for other clubs? Bit of an exodus going on at that moment with Jones and Stephens already chopped and a few on thin ice with regarding potential contracts for next season

Besides Narkle and Evans there's also still McCarthy (Brisbane), Fort (Brisbane), Clark (Fremantle), Gardner (Western Bulldogs), Hamling (Sydney), Ratugolea (Port Adelaide), Kreuger (Collingwood) and Kelly (West Coast)

Feel like there's a few names there who are a good chance to not be on a list in 2025

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we get our hands on the HORNET 🐝.
The guys is a fooken gun.
Don’t care too much if folks dislike him.
But. As a pure footballer he has a lot of mighty fine attributes.

Who's that? Heeney? Never gonna forgive him for getting reported

cats_09 and I should start an "I was right" thread.
2 years later, but we toldya so

If in season trading was permitted, I would have been happy to trade him following our clash with Adelaide early last year - I know he impressed with coaches votes and even though it was one of the best games he played for us it was also the game that confirmed to me that we wouldn’t miss him if moving him on as the fundamentals just weren’t there

Think there's a good chance both Narkle and Evans get delisted. How many ex-Cats will that leave running around the AFL for other clubs? Bit of an exodus going on at that moment with Jones and Stephens already chopped and a few on thin ice with regarding potential contracts for next season

Besides Narkle and Evans there's also still McCarthy (Brisbane), Fort (Brisbane), Clark (Fremantle), Gardner (Western Bulldogs), Hamling (Sydney), Ratugolea (Port Adelaide), Kreuger (Collingwood) and Kelly (West Coast)

Feel like there's a few names there who are a good chance to not be on a list in 2025

Fort, McCarthy & Hamling all contracted through to next year - without that I would think that Fort & Hamling may have been in some trouble

Kreuger is out of contract and with his injury history he could see himself delisted depending on what else happens at Collingwood

Sad thing is Swans could be winning this by 100 plus if they were trying
Are they saving for next week?

Geelong slowed in H+A games, when % would have improved.

Only 10 minutes + Swans are up by 35 points.

Fogarty at Carlton - though he's playing well enough, it seems

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back