Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's sorry that he got caught and will seek help again to be more discreet with his abuse so as not to get caught.
Totally unwilling to deal with his puerile ranting, the AFL chooses to instead continue to enable his ridiculous nonsense by having him agree to simply go and swear his lungs out in the coaches box instead. That's real discretion right there.

#neverchangeafl
#sigh

Disgruntled PA supporters continue the hate towards Hinkley through him 90% smiling through last night's after match presser.
Then the hate continued this morning onto the team/list management.
Awful forward line and sold the farm for a very average back line.
Tall stocks are in big big trouble!

Disgruntled PA supporters continue the hate towards Hinkley through him 90% smiling through last night's after match presser.
Then the hate continued this morning onto the team/list management.
Awful forward line and sold the farm for a very average back line.
Tall stocks are in big big trouble!
Wouldn't have said they sold the farm for the backline. They didn't have much farm left after adding JHF

He has been untouchable between his premiership legacy and Norf's vulnerability, the AFL really didn't want to punish him

I don't know. It would appear he is clearly not the answer for Norf and is taking a massive salary to not improve them. If I was the AFL I would be using any opportunity to put pressure on him and hope that he would chuck it in on his own accord. There is still that indigenous investigation hanging over the head as well.

Let that be a lesson for the posters that advocated to sell the farm for Reid
Depends on the farm you're selling.
We desperately need a player of his ilk, we don't get great draft picks. Reid is potentially a Judd, GAJ, Dusty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies or Dogs tonight?

I think the Bulldogs have been terribly dissappointing , inconsistent - flaky type performances for a few years now - yes i know they made a GF in 21 .

But the Bulldogs reputation currently it is a bit like Geel pre 2007 , you cant trust them in big games

Magpies have got injuries but i still fancy them tonight , they consistently win

Long range prediction , it might be a Coll v Carlton GF . Wasnt sold on the Blues the last few years when they have been building a goodish team , but last night might have been a turning point , and they still have a couple of good players to come back .

If I was Caleb Daniel I would be worried for the retaliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back