F: McLean, Rowe, Scotland
FOLL: Kreuzer, Betts, Murphy
I\C: Carrazzo, Cachia, Lucas, Armfield
EMG: Casboult, Robinson, White
IN: -
OUT: -

No late outs.

Live chat from 7:30

Convo Chief or Messenger if you have trouble logging in.

Carlton Podcast

Carlton Preview from DevoidOfCaring

156zvom.jp

If you lot think I'm just going to put jokes all the way through my preview then stop reading right now! Real talk!!

I'll take us on a journey way back when no one was even alive, back through time when we humans weren't even born yet, Carlton and North Melbourne were still battling on.

Since 1980 (Yes, ok I lied..People were alive in 1980)

North Melbourne First Stats
Carlton Second Stats

All Games 26-28
Last 5 Games 3-2
Highest Score 193-199
Lowest Score 40-51
Biggest Win 124-137

I was going to add the scores from the last 10 games however, shit doesn't work in here and I'm about to throw my computer screen at the wall. So it's a no go.

Actually I've had enough of trying to do this preview, so you lot will just have to enjoy what's already here and that is that.

North Melbourne Preview from tazaa

(OK so this one isn't any good. Can someone link a better one? - Chief)

What's the point. The side picked tonight will beat up on Carlton anyway.

Why make changes and bring in VFL footballers who wont be effective at all at Etihad.

The club has become a meme amongst itself. When we win we have things to work on. When we lose we have things to work on.

The media department sells the team like they are a product. The coach speaks to the media as if he is a software program.

All this sports science, social media, marketing stuff just looks so bad when we lose. And not losing with quality football. Losing like a victim surrendering to its prey. It is beyond frustrating.

I don't take this club seriously any more. Not when staring in the face of losing there is no heartache any more. I mean we look like fools. This team under Scott won't win a flag until we win away from Etihad. There is nothing scathing or disrespectful about this. I'm yet to see any evidence they we will push into the 4 on 4 years of footy and it's because we have one plan.

North Melbourne by 43. 8 goal first term.

been looking forward to this match all year - North to end carlton's season by 10 goals, Carlton yet again barely putting up a fight with their seaosn on the line

You didn't exactly get a preview to match your anticipation. But the half-arsed efforts are a great reflection on what have been frustrating seasons for both sets of supporters.

North by 8-10 goals

No late outs. Murphy should be interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardest game to pick this round. Carlton have consistantly been in games yet failed to win this year. North have consistantly been in winning positions against good teams and coughed them up. Two really underwhelming teams, against Each other. Two teams that have shown enough to be higher on the ladder than they are, yet are probably justifiably where they are anyway.

Not picking a winner, but should be a really good game

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne v Carlton - Rd 17 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back