North Melbourne v Carlton - Rd 17 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

I wanted North to win, and even I was out of my seat. That was one of the worst umpiring decision's i've seen.

Having said that, Petrie was robbed of three-four free's in the last quarter that could've also changed the game. None were as ridiculous as the Atley in-the-back free, however at least one of them should've been paid.

Say hi to Travis Cloke ...

worrying for north that they couldn't beat us when our mids didn't fire a shot with petrie and thomas dominant.

It's because you guys have a coach who sets about promoting his sides strengths and negating their deficiencies.

We have a coach who thinks he has a game plan which could get an AFL flag for the Kew under 9's, and it's the players fault if we lose. I'm looking forward to this weeks version of "we need to work on a few things."

Yes. It was at an absolutely crucial time. It was technical, incorrect, completely against the spirit of the game and had the potential to change the result. It was dreadful on every level.

there was an "advantage" call earlier in the game where Betts took the declared free for Thompson

anyway - Blues were great and deserved the result - but picking out one free is pretty silly - from either team's perspective

there was an "advantage" call earlier in the game where Betts took the declared free for Thompson

anyway - Blues were great and deserved the result - but picking out one free is pretty silly - from either team's perspective
There was also a blatant push in the back to Betts as he ran into an open Goal ....swings and roundabouts

based on?

two c grades one is a ruck that can play forward +2nd rnd pick for a c grade forward + d grade ruck... whats wrong with that?

Bc both Currie(during the preseason) and Black have shown very good signs, yet imo hampson doesn't do anything well(rucking and fwd play are ordinary after a long time to adapt) and a second pick is a lottery.

Bc both Currie(during the preseason) and Black have shown very good signs, yet imo hampson doesn't do anything well(rucking and fwd play are ordinary after a long time to adapt) and a second pick is a lottery.

Very harsh on Hampson...maybe you haven't seen him play first ruck when Kreuzer was injured. The boy is a monster in the ruck but very average forward, yes - but still manages to go forward and kick goals... which Goldstein doesn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen a few articles that suggest he's gagging to finally get a game and is looking like he'd be willing to go to any side that will give him a shot. Only signed a 1 year deal with North. Wish Adelaide grabbed him instead of Angus Graham.

Us as well. We tried to tell you guys about the car yard air man.

Very harsh on Hampson...maybe you haven't seen him play first ruck when Kreuzer was injured. The boy is a monster in the ruck but very average forward, yes - but still manages to go forward and kick goals... which Goldstein doesn't.

From your pov it probably is but I still don't think he is as good a ruck as Currie. He seems to me to be a tall athlete but not a good afl footballer. He has had enough time in the game and I just dont think he we get any better. From that p.o.v that trade is heavily in the blues favour.

From your pov it probably is but I still don't think he is as good a ruck as Currie. He seems to me to be a tall athlete but not a good afl footballer. He has had enough time in the game and I just dont think he we get any better. From that p.o.v that trade is heavily in the blues favour.

Huh? No idea how anyone can come to this type of conclusion without any statistical evidence.. I put it down to bias or ignorance not sure which one.

Hampson 2012 rotating in the ruck with Warnock before his injury round 15 on target for 25-30 goals on the season.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fpctxia48m1t6ac/hampson12.PNG

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne v Carlton - Rd 17 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back