North team board POTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, and I HATE to quote myself, but giantroo deserves some form of legend status. Has been devoted to this forum since the day he started.

Is this something we should look at starting, Twinkletoes, Only Forwards and the untaggable B Tron?
I like the sound of that TFW, as well as the membership thingo. Let's discuss over a latte at Chaddy tomorrow morning.

Orange Peanut...where has this Peanut been...only 388 posts, and all full of whimsical and thoughtful remarks.

I will also nominate Jozeph and his references to the weekly status of our Coach's Brain up unti Jozeph disappeared for some time was a highlight of 2013.

GR; his video expertise puts those editors at Fox Footy to shame.

Many great posters this year, for many many reasons. But my noms are Horace, Wild Bill and blackshadow (prob. others too, sorry:oops: ) for their work in the *sympathy thread and Gasometer mainly for one night of manic meme making madness.

I think those responsible for the VFL reports & stats should be acknowledged too.

Benny Carbs wasn't around this year, without those guys, it would of been a very frustrating season getting a gauge on the form of the players in contention.

I'm not sure the "in the mix" would of satisfied this board.

I think those responsible for the VFL reports & stats should be acknowledged too.

Benny Carbs wasn't around this year, without those guys, it would of been a very frustrating season getting a gauge on the form of the players in contention.

I'm not sure the "in the mix" would of satisfied this board.

At a glance, that's

- HH3
- 5GB USB
- Curious L Plater
- jezaroo
- roos_fanatic08

Sorry if I've missed anyone.

Also Teffy.

1 - GR. I value not having to scour the net for obscure NMFC video clips
2 - Scooby. A1 for the big scoop
3 - Pykie. Don't believe the EFL Ruckman thing, that's the physical pseudonym he uses to disguise the Jonah Hill-Moneyball reality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 - GR. I value not having to scour the net for obscure NMFC video clips
2 - Scooby. A1 for the big scoop
3 - Pykie. Don't believe the EFL Ruckman thing, that's the physical pseudonym he uses to disguise the Jonah Hill-Moneyball reality.

Ha!

I think we need to have a BF meet up prior to a game for a few years to prove myself!

Why is that? All very different personalities, with different posting styles. What you should have said was votes FROM Onip et all count as one!

Me, I vote Kimbo

I know what I'm talking about.

I`d like to mention 5 different people but knowing this place its likely to just have the one IP address :eek:

You know how it works ;)

Bigeasy, could I suggest a 3-2-1 voting system rather than a poll?

3. Horace
2. Wild Bill
1. Blackshadow

I read most of the "pure" footy threads and respect the views of many, but I mostly like the fun threads/posts and the above posters (and others) fought the
good fight in the mega * thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back