Northern FL Division 2 - 2011 Pt 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Northern Football League Division 2 - Part V

Thats what happens when you select a goose as a coach heard not many players happy with him

Thats what happens when you select a goose as a coach heard not many players happy with him

Gees.....players must have had a lot of respect for Whitcroft which I find quite amazing. New coach must be something special !

I've heard the diamo coach is 'goose' the hursty coach from a few years back?

will big curly be playing or just coaching?? an have they signed erem karbajak from wallan??

curly only coaching.. bullock asst' playing...
Good to see you back on your own turf steppindown, just thought I'd check to see you'd made it back safely, long way from the Kyabram district to Mernda in this shitty weather:D:D:D

Pee Wee Pavitt & Matt Perri also back at Para Rd I hear..

curly might have to pull them on with the amout walking out down there..
to name just a few for ya.
saddington M&d , Sages (daniel carl &tigs), rigny, lamaro, pearson, drakes, thorneycroft, douglas, gleeson, andersons b&t crawford, collet, ferraro, germanchis.

saddingtons will be missed (although marcus only just aquired himself with senior football) , sagey a big loss ( tigs & carl - germanchis good blokes , but 2s players) , pearson - gleeson-andersons- have probably over-rated themselves a little , drakes didnt have a good enough year to head back to div1 , collet -crawfs -ferraro great blokes to have around club but all wrong side of 30.. thorneycroft deserves every opportunity he gets , a great bloke with a great attitude towards his football , like shultz prob too good for div2.. douglas to stay at mernda , great footballer.. around 15 really good under 19s coming up from last season , as well as another 20 , 20-23yr olds.. id say if a few can really step it up this year we'd be a contender..time will tell..

saddingtons will be missed (although marcus only just aquired himself with senior football) , sagey a big loss ( tigs & carl - germanchis good blokes , but 2s players) , pearson - gleeson-andersons- have probably over-rated themselves a little , drakes didnt have a good enough year to head back to div1 , collet -crawfs -ferraro great blokes to have around club but all wrong side of 30.. thorneycroft deserves every opportunity he gets , a great bloke with a great attitude towards his football , like shultz prob too good for div2.. douglas to stay at mernda , great footballer.. around 15 really good under 19s coming up from last season , as well as another 20 , 20-23yr olds.. id say if a few can really step it up this year we'd be a contender..time will tell..
Good call, Lomaro wasnt a hard ball getter, more an opportunist player, sage's ankle may be suss, so he will be an unknown wherever he plays. Ben Ando will be missed, and most of the others have only been 2's players. Thorny will do well in Div 1. Rohan Davies is sticking around, so he should have a good season. Cam Curlis most likely wont play due to work commitments. Plenty of young blokes, but we do need a couple of hard nuts in the mix.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the reality is Lamaro is VERY untrustworhty his word means nothing.. i hear curly may have already had a STERN word to him about trying to destroy the club (poaching)... to the guys who left , u were at a great club who gave all of you opportunities you would not have got anywhere else.. one day you will really regret shafting YOUR local club..

the reality is Lamaro is VERY untrustworhty his word means nothing.. i hear curly may have already had a STERN word to him about trying to destroy the club (poaching)... to the guys who left , u were at a great club who gave all of you opportunities you would not have got anywhere else.. one day you will really regret shafting YOUR local club..

Crikeys champ, this has really eaten away at you.. Think its about time you step away from the keyboard and head out for some fresh air.. Mernda a great club??? If they were that good, wouldnt they be in div1 instead of languishing in div2 for so many years. If Curly has had a stern word to Lamaro, then he is also kidding yourself. Lamaro is just doing what any coach does at a club and recruit players..

Maybe look in your own backyard.. What is it now 5 coaches in 5 years at Mernda or something like that..

Crikeys champ, this has really eaten away at you.. Think its about time you step away from the keyboard and head out for some fresh air.. Mernda a great club??? If they were that good, wouldnt they be in div1 instead of languishing in div2 for so many years. If Curly has had a stern word to Lamaro, then he is also kidding yourself. Lamaro is just doing what any coach does at a club and recruit players..

Maybe look in your own backyard.. What is it now 5 coaches in 5 years at Mernda or something like that..

Spot on

You are a complete tool buddy, the only one that is destroying your club for the future is your stupid self. These guys wont stay at VT for ever so slagging them on a footy forum wont help to encourage them back.. I bet you play in the 2nds dont you....

you guys are right il let it go now... hey JAX whats wrong with playing in the 2s without them you wouldnt have a club.. too good for them are you? i know alot of great people at alot of great clubs who play 2s, you should try getting to know them , although with this attitude i doubt theyd give you the time of day :mad:

you guys are right il let it go now... hey JAX whats wrong with playing in the 2s without them you wouldnt have a club.. too good for them are you? i know alot of great people at alot of great clubs who play 2s, you should try getting to know them , although with this attitude i doubt theyd give you the time of day :mad:
Like l said you are a tool, not once did l bag reserves players, have played alot of my later years in he ressies so l do know them very well. You also talk about my attitude, perhaps some of the readers should have a look at some of your posts on the kyabram forum to see what sort of a tool you really are..Get off your soap box buddy and post something that is constructive for us to read.:thumbsdown:

Like l said you are a tool, not once did l bag reserves players, have played alot of my later years in he ressies so l do know them very well. You also talk about my attitude, perhaps some of the readers should have a look at some of your posts on the kyabram forum to see what sort of a tool you really are..Get off your soap box buddy and post something that is constructive for us to read.:thumbsdown:

Onya jaxbac#13 :thumbsu: Now get back to the KDFL and GV threads where you're respected and known for being quite an astute local football personality, past player, coach, sponsor and all round good guy.

mernda look to nearly have secured andrew bennett!

1.1 Refusals

The former club can refuse the transfer within the six clear Business Days by notifying their affiliated league of the refusal via AFL Footyweb or the Player Transfer Refusal Form (Appendix 8). A refusal can only occur where the club can substantiate that the Player:
(a) Is a Contracted Player; and/or

(b) Is indebted to the Club; and/or

(c) Is in possession of Club property (e.g. jumper) that needs to be returned; and/or

1.1 Refusals

The former club can refuse the transfer within the six clear Business Days by notifying their affiliated league of the refusal via AFL Footyweb or the Player Transfer Refusal Form (Appendix 8). A refusal can only occur where the club can substantiate that the Player:
(a)Is a Contracted Player; and/or

(b) Is indebted to the Club; and/or

(c) Is in possession of Club property (e.g. jumper) that needs to be returned; and/or

obviously u mis-read, as i said nearly! this is what is preventing it from happening at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back