Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

So I'm Queen Latifah

I tried to kill BEaston night 1, it failed.
Killed Zerg night 2.
Tried to kill MP_ night 3, it failed.

Have fun with that village.

MC Bad Genius dogs105

The only reason it fails N1 is Dingster protects him. Night 1? Out of the whole field. Very unlikely.

Also an unsigned artist wouldn’t get their back up the way he did today. My gut says BEaston over IMS, but wanted to bring it up for discussion.

MC Bad Genius dogs105

The only reason it fails N1 is Dingster protects him. Night 1? Out of the whole field. Very unlikely.

Also an unsigned artist wouldn’t get their back up the way he did today. My gut says BEaston over IMS, but wanted to bring it up for discussion.

Three attempts, three shots, he's on the climb,
Night immunity discovered, it's his prime time.
From the lab to the streets, where legends are born,
IMS-style flow, this discovery's sworn.

I think we’re happy to let bygones be bygones (for now) with Beaston and vote out IMS.

Reality is, there is 1? unsigned artists left by my count. Which just throws suspicion on everyone claiming to be unsigned unless they are seered by dogs, for future days.

Evil while thin in numbers, still seem to have the slight advantage.
kanye-west-kanye.gif

I’m just going to assume DERO put you up to this Raz, as one of his final acts. Which puts you at worst neutral/other evil, at best a bored and unsigned artist.

MC Bad Genius we also have failed to recruit someone else last night, might share that info at a more timely moment
kanye-west-kanye.gif

In the dead of night, where shadows creep,
There's a rule that runs deep, no secrets to keep.
Night immune, you think you're untouchable,
Dodging fate's grip, feeling invincible.

But every dance with darkness comes with a price,
Even the strongest fall, no roll of the dice.
You can't evade forever, can't outrun the dawn,
In the end, we all face the same dawn.

Night immune must die, it's the law of the land,
No escape from the fate, no magic in hand.
The clock ticks, counting down to the final hour,
Night's embrace fades, inevitable power.

Outted rappers always provide the best fun.

Interesting too that the killings seemed to fall into line of Dero’s calls. Often opposing sides have differing thoughts. Maybe these record labels are a little more organised than first thought

Outted rappers always provide the best fun.

Interesting too that the killings seemed to fall into line of Dero’s calls. Often opposing sides have differing thoughts. Maybe these record labels are a little more organised than first thought

You remain unsigned, correct?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BEaston, dawg, I know you and wiz have been through the wars but as you identified the smart play is to lynch IMS today.

If you're happy to put your vote there today then DLS wwill be chill with you.

This is the most mutually beneficial and logical vote for both of us. I'm on board and I believe wiz is too.

Itsmyshow thanks Nothing
War? Nah, that's just normal Werewolfing 🤓

I'm glad he reached the obvious conclusion eventually though.

The fact wiz is good though, reduces the likelihood that Chip is also good. It did look like team mates jumping onto Chip first thing this morning. Now I wouldn't put it past IMS to vote for a team mate early in the day (at that stage dogs hadn't revealed his seer).

War? Nah, that's just normal Werewolfing 🤓

I'm glad he reached the obvious conclusion eventually though.

The fact wiz is good though, reduces the likelihood that Chip is also good. It did look like team mates jumping onto Chip first thing this morning. Now I wouldn't put it past IMS to vote for a team mate early in the day (at that stage dogs hadn't revealed his seer).

My gut also says Chip is night immune tbh.

I think we’re happy to let bygones be bygones (for now) with Beaston and vote out IMS.

Reality is, there is 1? unsigned artists left by my count. Which just throws suspicion on everyone claiming to be unsigned unless they are seered by dogs, for future days.

Evil while thin in numbers, still seem to have the slight advantage.
2 unsigned by my count

2 unsigned by my count
Yup, so far we've had the following signings:

Night 1 - Death Row Records (ZergMinion, now dead), De La Soul (Wickzki)
Night 2 - Death Row Records (unknown)
Night 3 - Nil
Night 4 - Death Row Records (unknown)

And the following unsigned in this life (and probably the next):

TheGoatBaron (Pantera)
Pie 4 Life (Wu Tang Clan)
Ocha905 (Beastie Boys)

There were 8 unsigned at the start of the game, so there are 2 left still to be signed (me and one other).

MC Bad Genius dogs105

Or he was protected by Biggie Smalls, which would mean he's Craig Mack upgraded to Record Exec and is then still night immune.

This was BEaston's defence by the way:

I'm still unsigned, the only explanation is Ding protected me. I was targeted n1 last game also, and I think he is a similar to player to you that he: a) doesn't always self protect n1, and b) protects recent n1 targets.

Ding obviously protected dogs last night, knowing he no longer had the amulet which makes me think he was self-protected n2 which lines up with a n1 protect on me.

Faith Evans is dead (BRAB) so that makes MP 100% night immune.

Nothing
Part of me feels like he was trying to cozy up to me and what he perceives as my sense of fairness, but part of me thinks it kind of makes sense too. But would Ding be aware of recent Night 1 targets??

For what it's worth, BEaston posted before the game started early on Sunday afternoon and then not at all until the middle of the first day phase. So I'm leaning more towards Ding not protecting him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back