Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

out...

Animated GIF
**** dank, he's not the police

Would you prefer CursingFijian or CursingFIgjam as your entry name? I accidentally wrote CursingFigjam.
Yo, it's Lil' F1J1, riding the soundwave, connecting easy and breezey.

On the mic, I’m a warrior, heart of a lion, Spitting fire like the sun on the horizon. Coconut dreams and kava nights, In the land of the Bula, where we live life right.

Got that island rhythm, call it my anthem, From the coral reefs to the jungle phantom. Drumming on the beat, feel the ocean’s roar, In the Pacific paradise, who could ask for more?

Catch me in the village, with the fam, all smiles, Rocking sulu and sandals, in true island styles. From dawn till dusk, we’re living the dream, Lil' F1J1, repping the Pacific scene.

Also, for those metalheads in the thread, the Rage album Renegades covers a bunch of hip hop classics (amongst some covers of other genres). Maybe that's the tonic that can bring us all together?

And the original:

Are the covers as good as that one done by Disturbed 😜😂

Also, for those metalheads in the thread, the Rage album Renegades covers a bunch of hip hop classics (amongst some covers of other genres). Maybe that's the tonic that can bring us all together?

And the original:

Nah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slight update on lynching.
The lynching update.
You'll use the random number generator for multi lynch deciders,
Not clear on the other use?
It sort of reads like you'll use it on regular lynch votes too? What are you trying to say there Nothing ? It's me...not you!

BFew Cadsky Wickzki Tarkyn_24 MarcMaverick Dingster

Ideally, we need 5 or 6 more. Can I interest you in a game?

croweater 41 if you have come down from the high of last night's win, can I get a **** yeah I wanna play.
Thanks for the invite, but I'm still too busy trying to discern between the true, false, and half-true Trump Rally shooting online Seers to have any bandwidth left for a game of WW this week. That whodunnit might have a few decades to run yet.

Also on standby for any turn it off and on again work due to the IT meltdown in the last 24 hours.

The lynching update.
You'll use the random number generator for multi lynch deciders,
Not clear on the other use?
It sort of reads like you'll use it on regular lynch votes too? What are you trying to say there Nothing ? It's me...not you!
If there are players on a equal number of votes it will either be multi-lynch OR a coin toss. You won't know which it is.

If there are players on a equal number of votes it will either be multi-lynch OR a coin toss. You won't know which it is.
depends on whether you like the players or not… love it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back