Autopsy Pies v Lions - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sat August 17th 4:35pm - (M.C.G.)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

As opposed to no opportunity, can see you stamping your little in bred feet screaming ‘I didn’t even want to make it anyway’
Incorrect.

Always good to make it, but always better to be top 4 and give yourself a chance to genuinely contend.

Pies lost their chance at top 4 5 weeks ago, so we've resigned ourselves to the fact we won't be contending this year.

Still quite raw for you, clearly.

Oh well.

Incorrect.

Always good to make it, but always better to be top 4 and give yourself a chance to genuinely contend.

Pies lost their chance at top 4 5 weeks ago, so we've resigned ourselves to the fact we won't be contending this year.

Still quite raw for you, clearly.

Oh well.
What’s raw? That we playing finals and your not? I’m OK with that, really. Rather go out in straight sets than not play.

What’s raw? That we playing finals and your not? I’m OK with that, really. Rather go out in straight sets than not play.
'Straight sets' suggest you've started in the Top 4.

Nope.

What's raw is that you've gone from flag favourites two weeks ago to outside the top 4 and therefore highly improbable to be a genuine contender.

'Straight sets' suggest you've started in the Top 4.

Nope.

What's raw is that you've gone from flag favourites two weeks ago to outside the top 4 and therefore highly improbable to be a genuine contender.
Flag favorites according to who, the media? Who gives a shit. Also went from absolutely no chance to play finals after 5 rounds to making it. At least one club with a poor start had the ability and ticker to get there. Say what you want you didn’t make it- how can you have a crack at a team if they don’t have successful finals when your team didn’t even make it. Such a flog thing to do but no surprise from this supporter base.

Flag favorites according to who, the media? Who gives a shit. Also went from absolutely no chance to play finals after 5 rounds to making it. At least one club with a poor start had the ability and ticker to get there. Say what you want you didn’t make it- how can you have a crack at a team if they don’t have successful finals when your team didn’t even make it. Such a flog thing to do but no surprise from this supporter base.
You're boring me.

Good luck for the finals.

You'll need it from outside the top 4.

You're boring me.

You'll need it from outside the top

You're boring me.

You'll need it from outside the top 4.
Yes the FINALS, wish your team all
the best going to need more than luck aren’t you. Just so we are clear your not that entertaining either- appreciate not just hitting the lol button like most Collingwood simpletons though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Pies v Lions - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sat August 17th 4:35pm - (M.C.G.)

Back